Do you Mother's Day?

Hi guys, if you have a provider (on a regular basis) and you know she is a mom, do you treat her differently? Do you do anything special on Mother's Day for her? Or you just don't care about that?
Shes not my mom or the mother of my kids so outside of text or PM (If I even know them like that) I'm not doing anything for them.
  • BLM69
  • 05-10-2023, 01:13 PM
Hookers think tricks are their boyfriends wanting more $, always looking for ways to break a trick down. SMH
WTF , strange question/comment. Of course not, not my mom or the mom of my kids , and Mothers Day is nothing more than another made up Hallmark so called holiday anyway

I have an ATF that I will surprise with a little something every now and then but nothing to do with bs like this

Definitely strange hooker logic / post
Not all thread are meant for discussion, some are started for a different reason. I am thinking this is one of those :-).

OP, wish you good luck.
Yes but only when they do something special for me on Father’s Day.
Hi guys, if you have a provider (on a regular basis) and you know she is a mom, do you treat her differently? Do you do anything special on Mother's Day for her? Or you just don't care about that? Originally Posted by CAT SWEET

OP do you give all of your clients who are father's a freebie on their special day?