Little Boys Club

Join the little boys club.
Current Members
Namssa Eccie Mod
Chung Tran (VietCon wannabe)
Ntx
Big Bob (actually little but big wannabe)
Aspen
Highly doubt they are 5 different people.

They do little boys’ breakfast weekly after all night orgy.
Every time I decide to sign out, something new comes along.

Not sure how to categorize this one...but reckon it'll be fun to follow.
Every time I decide to sign out, something new comes along.

Not sure how to categorize this one...but reckon it'll be fun to follow. Originally Posted by mtabsw
Yes, entertainment. That’s how it supposed be.
However little promoter boy decided to take it far along with a mod so I am going to let it be out there for members to entertain before I leave. Enjoy
OP forgot me. I'm a regular at the weekly breakfast meeting too.
An Asian handle, mocking another Asian handle? He deserved to be banned on the grounds of geographical implications alone…imho
Wow this is the same little Asian dude who pops up with a different handle and obscure drama every two months.

Feel sorry for the guy I guess he thinks life has no meaning or purpose without trolling an online sex forum in DFW.

The little dude will probably keep this up for another six months then, around during the Holiday Season, found naked hanging from the end of a rope in a one star hotel in Korea town.

Sad Sad End for the little Asian dude......God Bless him.
Wow this is the same little Asian dude who pops up with a different handle and obscure drama every two months.

Feel sorry for the guy I guess he thinks life has no meaning or purpose without trolling an online sex forum in DFW.

The little dude will probably keep this up for another six months then, around during the Holiday Season, found naked hanging from the end of a rope in a one star hotel in Korea town.

Sad Sad End for the little Asian dude......God Bless him. Originally Posted by ahab11
This thread is delicious

Sad Sad End for the little Asian dude......God Bless him. Originally Posted by ahab11
He’s still here, refer to post #8 above mine.

Anyway, the OP is banned and this thread should be dead along with his little boys club reference.
I do have to agree with this site being a little boys club, no names need to be mentioned. Reason being, if you have a varying opinion, and do not wish to be wishy washy with speculation or throw out assumptive theories so that when you are called out you can always say that you were not sure or that you just heard it from another source, then you are considered as a cast off and unwanted member.

This is supposed to be an opinionated board and that opinion can be varied, But for some reason, some guys just do not know how to disagree without being insulting. Some even take it as far as following members around on the board whom they do not like or disagree with so that they can get some shots in to feel good about themselves.

It is only in a little boy's club that the club members have to follow a certain protocol, have a certain opinion and told what to say publicly that is given to them by the leader(s). If anyone refuses and actually thinks for themselves, then they have to pretty much be a lurker or get ridiculed and targeted for insults every time they post on topic on a thread.

I could swear that there are guidelines and rules on this site that there is supposed to be zero tolerance for that kind of behavior. But, whenever you see a couple of moderators publicly breaking the same rules they are supposed to be enforcing (plenty of examples of that), then that encourages the behavior of others to follow suit.
  • L1A2D
  • 05-14-2023, 07:51 AM
I do have to agree with this site being a little boys club, no names need to be mentioned. Reason being, if you have a varying opinion, and do not wish to be wishy washy with speculation or throw out assumptive theories so that when you are called out you can always say that you were not sure or that you just heard it from another source, then you are considered as a cast off and unwanted member.

This is supposed to be an opinionated board and that opinion can be varied, But for some reason, some guys just do not know how to disagree without being insulting. Some even take it as far as following members around on the board whom they do not like or disagree with so that they can get some shots in to feel good about themselves.

It is only in a little boy's club that the club members have to follow a certain protocol, have a certain opinion and told what to say publicly that is given to them by the leader(s). If anyone refuses and actually thinks for themselves, then they have to pretty much be a lurker or get ridiculed and targeted for insults every time they post on topic on a thread.

I could swear that there are guidelines and rules on this site that there is supposed to be zero tolerance for that kind of behavior. But, whenever you see a couple of moderators publicly breaking the same rules they are supposed to be enforcing (plenty of examples of that), then that encourages the behavior of others to follow suit. Originally Posted by Wile E Coyote
+1