NW Hwy Royal Inn

• kprod
  • 03-31-2010, 09:58 PM
I have drove through the royal inn parking lot a few times and noticed a few nice lookers standing next to their rooms and lookign out windows. Also a few guys on the balconies who seemed to be pimps. I stopped and rolled down my window and she approached me and asked if I wanted a date. I guess I looked skeptical because her pimp yelled for her and she took off before I could answer. Has anyone had any experience with these ladies or this area? This one was hot enough I might brave it next time and get out of my car.
while i was trolling around yesterday, i saw huggy bear and company too. ive never had the balls to troll the parking lot thou. id be very careful, as uncle leo has a strong presence up and down the NW corridor.
  • texin
  • 04-03-2010, 07:49 AM
If you do take the chance thru there make sure to come to complete stops and use your blinker at every turn. Especially when leaving the hotel lots. LE will pull you over for the slightest detail to ask you why you are in the area. Better have a good excuse if they do.
One of the AA ladies, who uses, or used, the name Ashley frequents that motel. I have never encountered any evidence of a manager. She sometimes stops in the convenience store in the adjacent building to the east. I have also seen her standing next to the convenience store adjacent to the Dallas Gentlemen's Club.
I've had quite a few offers in those parking lots but can never bring myself to leave my car unattended for however long I'll be in the room. Too many sketchy characters. Am I being paranoid, or has anyone had a break-in? Seems like it'd be all too easy when they know you'll be in the room for more than enough time to bust a window and look for shit. I know better than to leave anything in view, but it doesn't take more than a minute or two to pop the trunk, check the door pockets, glove box, console, etc. Even if nothing gets taken, that's still expensive damage.
I went there a couple of times to see a pretty hot young Latina who advertised on BP. She was super hot and about 19 and went by Mercedes. It was pretty much "wam bam thank you maam" with no GFE but fun for a hundred dollars. When I went up to her room she told me on the 2nd floor there were 2 other ladies in other rooms who stepped outside to solicit me as I walked up. Then I realized that place was a whorehouse. Pimps do wait outside though but that doesn't scare me. They just want their money and for you to come back so they don't care. Just don't plan on hanging out and taking lots of time.
its safe as long as you are careful. be aware there were vice cops in plain clothes on Friday night hanging out in the parking lot. I talked to one of the girls i see there on Saturday and she confirmed.
  • ihunt
  • 04-04-2010, 11:37 PM
i've made several stops there , different girls every time..... in my opinion you get better service there than @ AMPs.... AT A THIRD OF THE PRICE... if you feel ballsy and want to let one out ... i recommend .... just don't look too obvious
  • mar6
  • 04-06-2010, 11:22 AM
I've been in that parking lot a few times. I agree that the AMP's are better and safer. BTW- what happened to the AMP's next to this motel?

Also, if LE ever asks you why you were in the parking lot, just say that you were using their WiFi for your phone. I actually do use it for that sometimes when I'm in the area . . .
I was there yesterday.. Had a black girl. Action was soo dead.. Guess better luck next time.. :s