any action "by the zoo"

• kozmo
  • 04-03-2010, 03:33 PM
I was wrapping up a night of drinkin and got all nostalgic on the ride home as I drove past "by the zoo". Man, did I spend some time there after a night of drinkin.

Seems like when Sara left, Rachel was there for a bit then nothing. Just wonderin if anyone has seen any action or know if Logan can get some talent in there (kidding...kidding). Or is the place totally void of action now?

Man, that guy running the hotel is probably hurtin, I know I was renting a room way more often than I shoulda.
Actually, yeah. No first-hand experience there myself, but I saw a recent review on the other board where a dude named boss26 saw Rachel by the zoo and got a bbbjcim for 25 plus 15 for the room. It was dated 3/20/10 and posted 3/27. I don't have premium access so I don't know the deets, but he did leave this number for her: 214-723-1564
  • kozmo
  • 04-05-2010, 08:17 PM
cool thanks! I'll keep it handy. She was lookin kinda tore up last I saw her, but when the little head is thinking.......

koz
  • Logan
  • 04-10-2010, 01:35 PM
Yea, I miss good ol’ Sarah. A provider knowz her father, but hasn’t volunteered sharing any info on Sarah’s whereabouts. If she wanted to reappear, I guess she would, but I sure do miss her.

Good to here Rachel is still around. She was tore up, but would lick hairy nut sack and swallow cum.

I recently trolled that motel, but didn’t see anything. You may try Fri and Sat nights when there is activity in that motel…guyz dropping off hookers there or going for a quicky there.

I met a blonde, busty WSW named Bree working off of 8-th St/I-35 in that area. She had a fat stomach, but big saggy tits. She was wearing a white tank top with no bra. She may have actually been on Cliff St in that back area where all the hookers uze to stroll…anyway…

….I thought Bree might have been a cop, so I trolled the area for awhile before picking up….picked her up and had to quickly do the LE check, but Bree was a very nasty SW….sores and blisters on her lips…

….so….I just found a secluded road…made her lift her shirt while I fondled her tits and jacked off. She had nice big saggy tits. I didn’t want my dick anywhere near her mouth…so I stroked a load of cum into her cupped hand and then had her eat my cum from her hand. She licked and ate it all while I gleefully watched. I paid her 20 for the entire session….

….her # was out of service a few weeks ago, but she was a 1 time only for me. I now know the place where all of the SW’s live and work out of in this part of town. Lower tier girls and probably not clean girls. The Zoo area motel had the better, safer talent.

I miss Lil Devyn…anyone heard from or seen her????
logan,

good to see you are alive and well. and good to see your posts again.

to all you newer members, logan has recounted some exceptional stories that will have you cracking up , dropping your jaw and cuming at the same time.
I miss Lil Devyn my self, I have been a couple times to the area where I use to pick her up but no luck at all.
I miss Devyn and Sarah. Called Rachel today and may go see for a nooner. Can anyone give a description of Rachel? I now she's kind of tore up, but what is she on a SW scale? 6 or better I hope?
Any more info on Rach?
with her permission, here is her picture..
http://www.imagecoast.com/images/cyc...0418101716.jpg
  • Logan
  • 04-19-2010, 08:08 PM
Civic, thankz for posting the pic of good ol’ Rachel. She looks better than I recall. I’m shocked she’s still around….

….I remember visiting Sarah’s old place and running into Rachel outside…roaming the motel complex. I asked her for intel about Sarah…then asked her to suck my cock. He he.

….I remember Rachel tongue bathed my hairy nut sack and tongued my azz hole…sucked some bare cock meat and then swallowed ALL of my cum load. I remember she was a very good girl and would eat all of that gooey cum! When I posted her contact info on ASPD, I sure wasn’t expecting her to catch on like Sarah or get any favorable “buzz”…but boy…here we are over a year later and Rachel is still in demand and getting biznezz off of the net....

….glad to see that Rachel is still around and seems to be taking care of herself. Good ol’ Racahel was certainly nothing like Sarah in the lookz and personality department, but she can sure suck some bare cock and swallow like Sarah….

…..now…if only Lil Devyn will surface again….but she is probably gone for good…or in the pen…or her mom found out when she was reviewing her phone bill….