SW on 161 and 30 area

• kozmo
  • 04-14-2010, 10:19 PM
I normally am not in this area, but I was driving down 161 near where it crosses I30 at about 5pm. while at a light I spotted a chick walking away wearing tight jeans and a pink top. She had long brown hair. My hobby sense tingled a bit as she looked back a few times...you know how they do that

the light turned and I was driving up to get a closer look and she swung her head right and I looked over to see a guy had pulled into the apartments right there and was waving her over...she had already made a bee line to him.

So looks like someone got lucky. Not only was I a bit late, but I was driving a visitor around so it would be a no go anyways

anyways, I probably won't be able to check on this one again, but man she looked good in them jeans from where I was.

I've seen a girl in those apartments there a long time ago...one of Logan's famous finds, dam I can't remember her name, gave a great BBBJ. (this was not her, just reminiscing)

koz
If its Grand Prairie and that area it was problaly a undercover police woman
I normally am not in this area, but I was driving down 161 near where it crosses I30 at about 5pm. while at a light I spotted a chick walking away wearing tight jeans and a pink top. She had long brown hair. My hobby sense tingled a bit as she looked back a few times...you know how they do that

the light turned and I was driving up to get a closer look and she swung her head right and I looked over to see a guy had pulled into the apartments right there and was waving her over...she had already made a bee line to him.

So looks like someone got lucky. Not only was I a bit late, but I was driving a visitor around so it would be a no go anyways

anyways, I probably won't be able to check on this one again, but man she looked good in them jeans from where I was.

I've seen a girl in those apartments there a long time ago...one of Logan's famous finds, dam I can't remember her name, gave a great BBBJ. (this was not her, just reminiscing)

koz Originally Posted by kozmo
Right now there is a traffic jam at said intersection...LMAO.

The chic you mention from the Apts. was Regina. Had a few nice quick stops at that apt. complex myself until she dropped of the face of the earth...
  • kozmo
  • 04-15-2010, 10:20 PM
If its Grand Prairie and that area it was problaly a undercover police woman Originally Posted by axlrose
ya know, I thought that too, but cause she seemed too hot. I tell ya though she was right on the 161 side road, not the greatest location for legit or sting I would think. I dunno.

Right now there is a traffic jam at said intersection...LMAO.

The chic you mention from the Apts. was Regina. Had a few nice quick stops at that apt. complex myself until she dropped of the face of the earth... Originally Posted by jrewing40
ah yes...Regina, man she had some skills.
girls name is erica. she will give a bbbj for $20. she looks very good from a distance. a little more worn up close.
  • kozmo
  • 04-18-2010, 01:16 PM
girls name is erica. she will give a bbbj for $20. she looks very good from a distance. a little more worn up close. Originally Posted by pennywise
nice! when was the last you had a visit with her...was that you that picked her up?

any details on the service? FS available? CIM? NQNS?

yeah, I never got a good look at her face at all, the rear view seemed decent :P
  • Logan
  • 04-18-2010, 02:17 PM
girls name is erica. she will give a bbbj for $20. she looks very good from a distance. a little more worn up close. Originally Posted by pennywise
Thankz for the intel.

Erica - Age/Body/Tit Size?

I'll add this location to my stroll. I don't think that I'm familiar with this exact area.
i picked her up off of 19th street, then dropped her off at the apartments off of 161. do not know price for full service but she does provide. she does a nice dt bbbj and will do cim but no swallow. i think she is early 30's with A cup. las time i picked her up was on the 17th off of 19th again.
Am I sleeping while driving or do I just not look. I live in this area and travel these roads all the time but never see any girls that I would think are SWs. Then again I like ECCIE reviewed girls so it might have something to do with the fact I am not interested in hooking up with them so I don't see them.
gptxman, you may want to look a little harder just to see what there is there. Remember that not all of the ladies that are verified and reviewed here got started here. Some started on the very same streets and then found their way here and to other boards.
cheatercheater I realize that and I am sure there are some great finds out there but I prefer to live on the safer side of life where I am less likely to be busted in a sting. I know some of you have meeting new girls down to a science so even with a sting you could possibly get out of it but with my luck and lack of know how I would for sure be busted.

Good luck to those of you that take the chances though.