Midpark/Goldmark

I was going to see one of my fave providers in the Midpark/Goldmark area (just up the street from all the Mahan activity) and noticed a white girl in very short denim shorts and a white top walking on Goldmark.

There was no bus stop or other reason to be on the street, so my ho-dar started going off.

I'm usually not one to partake in street activity, but if I hadn't been headed to a session, I may have pulled a u-turn and given it a whirl. On the SW scale, she appeared to be in the 8-10 range even though I wasn't able to get a good look at her face.
Not big on street activity either, but when I had lunch at Bone Daddys last week it look like LE was working that area pretty hard. Just be careful!
Just saw her walking West on Spring Valley...she stopped at some apartments at Waterview and then headed back towards Goldmark. She was looking at her cell...smoking a cigarette...but not looking as though she was inhaling. Kinda strange...most likely a sting.
When I got to my appt's incall, I told her what I had seen. She said she saw the same girl (jean shorts, white top, reddish-brown hair) eating breakfast at the hotel.

MM may be onto something. She was also working her cell phone pretty hard when I drove by -- and she looked much better than most SW's.
May have been the same one I talked to once on Maham before I hooked up with Leticia. If it is, she rides with a posse of goons. She is a smoker and constantly on the phone. See if you spot the dark blue sedan with the 22's wandering close to her next time.
..... See if you spot the dark blue sedan with the 22's wandering close to her next time. Originally Posted by cheatercheater
and the 22's are ... ???? that's a new term on me.
22 inch wheels (rims)
Thanks for clarifying for me Blood. It did sound like something else when PM wrote it. 22 inch chrome wheels that are worth more than the car itself!
Worth more then the car, the house they live in and the 2 houses next door. And none of them ever had a job.
  • SiD
  • 04-20-2010, 03:14 PM
True truck, but I would BET that they have the most expensive "kicks" in the area!! (kicks = shoes..btw)
And the uglyist shoes too.