When making new....

When making New friends what makes you the most nervous about the date????

Of course except the most obvious...

I think the thing that makes me nervous is the initial conversation that creates the atmosphere. It's always awkward..lol
For me it’s the unknown. The unfamiliar surrounding, not knowing who may be watching, not really knowing the other person. Of course, with social anxiety these are always issues, but add the date aspect and it is damn near unbearable.
I could see that being an issue. I think that if that is an issue sticking to a particular type of women. Some women punch in a clock and time watch that can be stressful and make performance not a go because of the rushing stress. The hobby can be very helpful in getting someone to come out of their shell too.
Exactly! Back when I was more active in the hobby, I would find one provider with whom I was comfortable, and just see her on the regular. If course, life then would get in the way, and they would move away or retire. So for now I have reduced to lurking around.
Stop lurking away and jump back in luv
I think a lot of us are lurking more these days than dating.

Just meeting a woman I have never met for a very personal event is scary. I am always hoping we will be compatible. And that we will please each other.
Breaking the ice can be difficult. When I met ArkMonroe, she stuck her tongue down my throat before I could even say a word, and the way she did it made me know everything was going to be all right.
There are other things that could be scary in a different way, but I learned to avoid those types of women.
Yes. I understand that.
I am laid back and dont care for alot of extra crap period. Now freak I'm all in just not awkward and weird.
Those first few minutes a lot of times are very awkward with someone new. I am betting Isabella that you know how to ease that tension quickly.
Those first few minutes a lot of times are very awkward with someone new. I am betting Isabella that you know how to ease that tension quickly. Originally Posted by Funtime76
This is what I thrive at
I think I need to find out.
I think I need to find out. Originally Posted by Funtime76
Yes