Doctored up photos

Ladies.... why do you do the photos with dog ears, snouts, enormous glasses etc? I don't think most guys jump at that. Makes me wonder if I am having flash backs or something.
Ladies.... why do you do the photos with dog ears, snouts, enormous glasses etc? I don't think most guys jump at that. Makes me wonder if I am having flash backs or something. Originally Posted by Arboater
I posted twice on this same topic, and it’s never responded on. I guess not that interesting. I would hate to think this filter crap is part of some brilliant marketing plan to get more business. I put it up there with using outdated photos, charging deposits, only offering CBJ’s, gaining weight, calling lack of interest “cancellations”.

Let’s get back to basics! Here is a new marketing plan that will boost your business 200-300%!

BBBJTCNQNS!

Funny. Don't know. Boys are attracted to it men are not
Some girls just like the filters! I sometimes like how the filters make my eyes pop or makes them highlight my blue !
It has nothing to do with marketing cause when I’m trying to market my name I don’t use filters! I post filters sometimes but it just depends on how I feel an what filters they have ! Cause most of them are dumb
Funny. Don't know. Boys are attracted to it men are not Originally Posted by Issabella Monroe
I totally agree, 100%. The only problem is that the “boys” aren’t hobbyists, only “men” are.
I just put nice pics up
Yes you do!
The new generation is silly! lol

I like keeping it real!
Yes you do! Originally Posted by Exchequer
Thanks lover!!!
I like simplicity. I enjoy the catching a photo with rawness thats the beauty.
I wish for real, recent pics. Several providers are using pics that are several years old. I feel if a reference is only good for 6 months then new or updated pics should have the same requirement
Yes I was hoodwinked by someone's twitter postings the day that I saw here that were several years and/or pounds ago.

I thing I appreciate about seeing Slave Guinevere is on Twitter you will see what she is actually wearing the day you see her.

More need to do that. For me it has to do with expectations.
  • MrGiz
  • 09-15-2019, 12:12 AM
... I feel if a reference is only good for 6 months then new or updated pics should have the same requirement Originally Posted by puntangkiller
What a novel thought!
If you feel you have to filter your face with some stupid crazy ears/mask crap DON'T just blur your face. Men are in the hobby they cut through the crap quickly. Ex has visited this topic before but no one is listening. It can never be revisited enough times.
If you feel you have to filter your face with some stupid crazy ears/mask crap DON'T just blur your face. Men are in the hobby they cut through the crap quickly. Ex has visited this topic before but no one is listening. It can never be revisited enough times. Originally Posted by WildcatFan

Thank you sir for the acknowledgement. Me think we are preaching to the choir. I know you appreciate how someone can achieve total sexiness without blurring the face or adding stupid stamps. There is one other on your encounter list from Missouri that I have yet to see that also does a bang-up job of hiding the face and looking sexy as hell. She is on my radar.
hmmmmmmm

Staff Edit - Image Removed - Biomed1