Hoping TK is ok

Have not seen any activity from Trinity Kane since June 21.

She was planning to announce a visit to LR sometime in July. I haven’t seen her make another post and July is fast coming to a close. I worry about my friends when I don’t hear from them as expected.

Hoping all is well in her life.
She may be getting close to giving birth
Shes haven a baby soon
I had to take an early Maternity leave. My sweet bundle arrived early on August 31st. Happy Healthy little girl. Thanks for asking about me Tuck. I'm doing well and will be away for at least 6 more weeks due to my c section.
  • MrGiz
  • 09-03-2019, 01:00 AM
Sexy Lil Mama!! 😘
She has amazingly bounced right back into shape after her past Mama events... no reason to expect anything less soon!! She is one sexy Lil mf’r!!
Sexy Lil Mama!! 😘
She has amazingly bounced right back into shape after her past Mama events... no reason to expect anything less soon!! She is one sexy Lil mf’r!! Originally Posted by NTJME
Ahh thank you love. I'm currently on the bounce back to shape with each passing day and temporarily with bigger boobs. Lol
Ahh thank you love. I'm currently on the bounce back to shape with each passing day and temporarily with bigger boobs. Lol Originally Posted by Trinity Kane
The boob men among your fans better rush to see you before "temperarily" is over with.

Cheers,

bcg
  • MrGiz
  • 09-08-2019, 01:31 AM
I'll take her any day, with her perfect "little boobs"!!