When you walk away

I sometimes don't know when to just walk away and quit. I have to see things to the end. But sometimes I regret not walking away from finishing the yard and it's to hot. Jogging for hours in the heat. Stuff like that.
Definitely much too hot to be outside. You get to a point in life where you have to turn over the outside work to the youngsters. I haven’t cut my own yard in 3 years. Hired it out and never looked back! Walk away!
Yes luv
Agreed
Walk away from people who do not enrich my life!!!! And are negative all the time.
Complaining constantly about ones life and doing nothing to change it. People who can't enjoy the little things in life.
Walk away from people who do not enrich my life!!!! And are negative all the time.
Complaining constantly about ones life and doing nothing to change it. People who can't enjoy the little things in life. Originally Posted by Issabella Monroe
When they finally get to me or it starts piling up it’s time to get away from all the negativity and complaining. I like to hook onto the boat and go off to the lake and clear my head. Not much more relaxing then watching the sun or moon come up while on the water.
When they finally get to me or it starts piling up it’s time to get away from all the negativity and complaining. I like to hook onto the boat and go off to the lake and clear my head. Not much more relaxing then watching the sun or moon come up while on the water. Originally Posted by niteswimmer1
You said this so right. The beauty the moon holds over the water in the still of night with just the sound of the insects chirping in the distance. The water just flowing with not a care in the world. Yeah I could go on and on. Lol
  • Lliks
  • 08-11-2019, 03:25 PM
I agree, the water and moon make for a relaxing, peaceful and romantic night. It’s also hard to beat watching a sunset or sunrise. But unfortunately I don’t have a boat. So, I find my (escape) peace and relaxation with good music and rumble of my Harley as I explore NWA. Helps escape everyday hassles and bs that we all endure.