Whats Your Favorite Fetish....and why???

Foot fetish is my favorite. I love smelling feet with a slight odor beneath the toes.
Mine is forced oral servitude, lots of it... And, being her bend over boyfriend.
Being a cuckold. I don't know why...I am strong A type personality, but for some reason this fantasy intrigues me more than all others.
Puppy Play... extended time (day or three)..

Pony Play... extended time (day or three)..

Corporal Punishment! (no extended time necessary)

Sissification (slight public display)

Really, can anyone give just one answer?
I'm not a smoker, but I've always had a smoking fetish/ lots of red lipstick/ smokey BBBJ fetish. Not able to do it here at the house, and it always seems like the ladies have non-smoking incalls. Still looking!! lol
Big clits, its my weakness!
  • MrGiz
  • 11-28-2011, 09:06 AM
In general... I am a fairly vanilla kinda guy when it comes to kink.

Besides nasty, sloppy, deepthroat CIM blowjobs.... my closest thing to a fetish is "barely there, very light, no support wire, almost sheer " bras.... I Luv 'em!!
In general... I am a fairly vanilla kinda guy when it comes to kink.

Besides nasty, sloppy, deepthroat CIM blowjobs.... my closest thing to a fetish is "barely there, very light, no support wire, almost sheer " bras.... I Luv 'em!! Originally Posted by MrGiz

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Intelligence.
Hands cuffed behind my back...face pressed against a woman's wet pussy while another woman gets behind me and slips her strapon in me for a good long, deep pounding. After the woman I'm eating out cums they switch.
I love it all...prostate play, spankings, electro, suction, TENS, milking, bondage, the kinkier the BETTER.
Ditto Dallas Goddess....kinkier the better...he he he

On the GFE side, I have a kissing fetish, and also a very ORAL fetish (I'll let you guess what that is), as well as, an ass fetish...

Definitely a CUM fetish....!!!...

On the KINKY side, I have a Foot fetish (him worshipping MY feet), Oral servitude, strap on play, domination, sissification, GOLDEN SHOWERS, face sitting, RIMMING/anal fetish, fisting (me doing the fisting), verbal humiliation, spanking, red lipstick fetish, long hair fetish (using my hair to tease/masturbate you), long fingernail/tickling fetish, and much MORE!!!

XOXO,
ItalianaPrincess
Let's see Princess...red lipstick fetish, rimming, anal fetish, kissing and cum fetish...sounds like my dream girl!! Snowball??
I love alot of things fetish...too many to narrow down...lol

having my ass {and large labia...lol} worshipped
giving prostate play
strap on play
foot worship/play
giving playful dom sessions

and especiaLLY
having cum EVERYWHERE
I don't cater to many fetishes but the one that I enjoy the most is foot fetish. There's just something about it that really turns me on. Just having a guy worship my feet lick them touch them kiss them, mmmmmm its hot.