Whats Your Favorite Fetish....and why???

I want to learn to take a strap-on... even a t-girl maybe
I want to learn to take a strap-on... even a t-girl maybe Originally Posted by NotWhoUThink
I have found it was not about ‘learning’ to take a strapon/dildo up there, it was about seeing if I could relax enough to have her work ii in so I could enjoy it without pain. I could not and it’s off my list, but best of luck to you! My fav T girl sessions mostly have been me sucking dick to completion with NQNS and I did have one T girl ride me cowgirl style after I swallowed her sweet load! That was really hot! Archived encounter 12/20/12, TS Tia Phoenix.
My favorite fetish! FemDom and face-sitting by a girl and fresh GS from a girl through funnel, I had in the past with one girl, i made a video for her for clip4sale.
My favorite fetish! FemDom and face-sitting by a girl and fresh GS from a girl through funnel, I had in the past with one girl, i made a video for her for clip4sale. Originally Posted by haquetalha
I will stand by the old proverb dating back to the Wang Dynasty: “Better to be pissed off than pissed on, Grasshopper!”
I once did a double w a sexy ts in omaha...was hot as hell!!

Now i luv sittig this big booty on a face (female or male)....especially if the gent has a beard
  • Zena
  • 07-31-2019, 11:54 PM
I love many fetishes. Spanking is my favorite. I love a dominant woman spanking my ass till its bright red. I also love to worship a woman's ass, legs, and clean feet. Of course breast worship and pussy worship. Having a woman sit on my face and grind her pussy until she cums is so fun. I also like being tied up and having a woman do what she wants like pinching my nipples, slapping my face, verbally abusing me, spanking me, sitting on my face, and riding my cock. I've done many other things and I enjoy most things that involve a woman dominating me. Originally Posted by Snickerdoodle
I miss you Snickerdoodle !!!
Your post reminds me , I've got a few
New fun ( Dominant ) ideas ...
Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...
Grrrrrrrrr..
I cant wait to try them out.
Zena.
I once did a double w a sexy ts in omaha...was hot as hell!!

Now i luv sittig this big booty on a face (female or male)....especially if the gent has a beard Originally Posted by DallasRain
Well I guess two days isn’t long enough to stop shaving? Hopefully a clean face works fine!
I have added a toy to my wish list.. All I need is a willing
Participant.
Think I will pass!
Golden Showers and Scat are a popular request..
Tis the Season for giving
Golden Showers and Scat are a popular request..
Tis the Season for giving Originally Posted by melannie_star
Lol, I love to eat ass! Crystal clean ass!
Restrained tease and denial is amazing. You so want to cum and a sweet pussy is so close. Originally Posted by Shackle
Come to kc! I love doing this!
I have added a toy to my wish list.. All I need is a willing
Participant. Originally Posted by melannie_star
What is it? Intrigued
Do u use a special kind of candle? I always overpour making a gooey mess!

ditto...I have enjoyed candle wax play immensely!

I use oil on my skin and then use a special soy candle that blends in with the oil and is nice and silky on my skin....very little candle wax residue! Originally Posted by DallasRain
Thats me! Full restraints on you...tease u till you crying and pleading! Paddling your ass till its red!

QUOTE=normalguy21;1056034400]Dominate women. Women that anticapate the session as much as I do. Women that truly have a passion for sex. My fetish is a dominate sex starved women. Nothing hotter[/QUOTE]