CC Poll / what's your opinion?

So I am working on a project for a local provider with regards to her site and payment options.

Background:
She has a site but I am turning it into a pay site for certain pics and vids. Typical features you find on sites now days. She asks me if she can tie the pay site into where she can also take cc for services. I of course have options as I have worked for other clients (not in this industry) that could take cc payments anywhere. I always sent them with apps like Square or Go Payment that works with mobile device but also tied it website. Easy stuff!

So my question? Would you be willing to pay by cc if the company name was masked, which I can do? Meaning secure and you see it and sign for it right there through reputable service.

My take, I don't have Significant other and have no problem with it. Also it allows more options for provider as maybe some clients just don't have cash on hand.

Thoughts?
No
No Originally Posted by commonreality
Because you have SO? Or something else?

In my job I also do user testing to gather info and give client best options as to not spend where they don't need too. Only reason I ask.
Have you tried accepting Bitcoins? I really don't know much about them, but it seems that people are starting to use these for anonymous internet purchases.
BIG no. Its pay to play. Not CC to play. Maybe a cc for breakfast lunch or dinner. Thats my opinion
Have you tried accepting Bitcoins? I really don't know much about them, but it seems that people are starting to use these for anonymous internet purchases. Originally Posted by brownsugarbaby
Bitcoin is too new! And I don't see providers not wanting access money within a certain amount of time.

In future I bet it picks up.
BIG no. Its pay to play. Not CC to play. Maybe a cc for breakfast lunch or dinner. Thats my opinion Originally Posted by tsaints01
Thanks for feedback tsaints
Dude, most of us don't use our own phones (not the ones we use in the RW, anyway), and I even go so far as to steal a car to drive to each session just in case somebody's taking down license plate numbers. Now, if we're going that far to conceal our identities, do you really think most of us would be real keen on handing over credit card info? And don't forget the paper trail left behind if the provider runs into a bit of unexpected trouble from LE.

Sheesh....

But while I have you here, what kind of car do you drive and where do you park it? Feel free to send a PM if you don't want to post the info for everybody's eyes (there's some motherfuckers you can't trust around, so probably best to keep this just between the two of us).

TIA (but please hurry with the info as I have a "date" later tonight).
Dude, most of us don't use our own phones, and I even go so far as to steal a car to drive to each session just in case somebody's taking down license plate numbers. Now, if we're going that far to conceal our identities, do you really think most of us would be real keen on handing over credit card info?

Sheesh....

But while I have you here, what kind of car do you drive and where do you park it? Feel free to send a PM if you don't want to post the info for everybody's eyes.

TIA (but please hurry with the info as I have a "date" later tonight). Originally Posted by eccienewbie
Yes I drive my own car and use my own phone. I am not cheating or hiding.

And if you have nothing serious to add except sarcasm and jokes, let's refrain from just posting to be funny. Not everyone is stealing cars, wearing ski masks, separate phones, etc....

Thanks
Yes I drive my own car and use my own phone. I am not cheating or hiding. Originally Posted by devour
I didn't ask if you had or drove a car. I asked what kind it was and where I could find it. More specifically, where can I find it in about 2 hours? Be sure to include the VIN number in the PM so I don't pick up the wrong car.
True you diid. Trust me, you don't want mine. Good luck.
True you diid. Trust me, you don't want mine. Good luck. Originally Posted by devour
lol

The reasons why I think cc's are a bad idea in this industry ARE actually set forth in my initial post in the thread. Just set the car comments aside and I think you'll hear those same concerns voiced over and over again. A paper trail is always a bad idea in an industry such as this. And the prying eyes of a SO are only one aspect of the problem.
Keep it up devour Dude and you will be the next newb's Tony obsession. It's got to be a man thing I guess. In the mean time i'm gonna obsess about Jule's hot red shorts
Keep it up devour Dude and you will be the next newb's Tony obsession. It's got to be a man thing I guess. In the mean time i'm gonna obsess about Jule's hot red shorts Originally Posted by tsaints01
I certainly have YOUR attention, don't I, 'saints?

Under your skin. In your head.

Cool....
Sorry, I don't have men issues. I'm here to meet ladies