Good doctor around plano ( ED retated) any suggestions

I am a hobbyist who tend to suffer sometimes from ED...The problem is sometime when i am in the mood..I cant get it up for the right time...This has caused problems in my relationship and for this reason i am not able to enjoy the hobby properly..I request fellow hobbyists to advise on this.
I am a hobbyist who tend to suffer sometimes from ED...The problem is sometime when i am in the mood..I cant get it up for the right time...This has caused problems in my relationship and for this reason i am not able to enjoy the hobby properly..I request fellow hobbyists to advise on this. Originally Posted by rocco215
/do you suffer from any health conditions: High Blood Pressure/ Cholesterol/ Depression etc???
Have you checked for low Testosteron (sp)?
I dont have any health conditions..I am in my laste 30's.. i go through fluctuations in my mood very often.do you think its because of Low Testosterone?
I dont have any health conditions..I am in my laste 30's.. i go through fluctuations in my mood very often.do you think its because of Low Testosterone? Originally Posted by rocco215
That's very possible- also if you take certain meds- especially anti-depressants- specifically Prozac(Fluoexetine) that will kill any sexual libido you may have or had.
Could be any number of reasons. Go to your doctor, he can refer you elsewhere.