Anybody else not getting email notifications from pms on here?

I have not got any email notifications on my phone since Tuesday. Anytime I would get a pm it would alert me through a email on my phone? Is anyone else having this problem? Thanks T
I've noticed that sometimes they're not coming as rapidly as they used to (they used to be instantaneous) , and I'm sometimes I get dupes. Other than that, I'm not having any problems.
That could be your phone not syncing up properly with the server. Restart your phone and see if that helps. Hey, Miss Tara. Can you make sure mine is working by PMing me a sexy pic of yourself?
Mine end up in Spam folder.
Mine end up in Spam folder. Originally Posted by Lauren Lane
This.

Just checked thanks to Lauren's comment. My PM box is full, btw, until I write another review.
I have not got any email notifications on my phone since Tuesday. Anytime I would get a pm it would alert me through a email on my phone? Is anyone else having this problem? Thanks T Originally Posted by Tara Evans
^^^I've gotten several PMs this week and just checked my hobby email on Yahoo mail...all present and accounted for!
If you're using yahoo they are fucking censorship nazis that have deemed this site spam.
I have no problem with hotmail or gmail.
Can't even send email to admin with yahoo, it comes back undeliverable.
so that's why you haven't answered me. I will pM again.
Mine end up in Spam folder. Originally Posted by Lauren Lane
Yep. ALL my Eccie pm's have been going to my spam folder for months. Cannot figure out how to fix it. Grrrr!
Add the site/email as a trusted sender or to your contacts? There should be a way to flag the domain as not being spam--just varies on the email service you are using.
Look in Spam
Some go to spam some don't for me...depends on the day I guess. Dang would hate to miss a pm from Tara.
  • NYr
  • 11-14-2014, 02:33 PM
above suggestions should have solved issue. If still a problem PM me and we will troubleshoot it.

closing this for now.