Which BCD activity triggers the greatest sense of intimacy for you?

For some it's conversation, others DFK and others Greek. Some have no problem taking it in ass but won't kiss you because it's just too intimate. For others it's the reverse.

Everyone seems to differ in this department.

This is an Anonymous poll to find out if certain forms of BCD trigger a sense of intimacy moreso than others among the majority of readers.

If you should feel so inclined to share such a personal detail openly in the thread I'm sure many would benefit from it.

For me the most intimate is DFK which I forgot to include in the poll so I guess it would go under "Other"
Kissing! I love to kiss and I love to kiss someone who also enjoys it. To me kissing is very sexy, and can lead to a very passionate round of moans, and ohhhh's and ahhhhh's

Chemesrty is a huge factor in kissing as well. Ymmv �� especially if your shoving your toungue down my throat. Yuck

Second favorite. I love being fingered and I tend to get very worked up and frisky
I can't read reviews, but if I could, I would find the line "then I put the envelope on her dresser" to be a panty melter.
  • Toyz
  • 02-06-2015, 01:48 PM
I can't read reviews, but if I could, I would find the line "then I put the envelope on her dresser" to be a panty melter. Originally Posted by JennsLolli
You should hit up Kingman. He's the master at that!
Getting my clit tickled while wearing panties and light kisses on the back of my neck.
Attachment 390001
I can't read reviews, but if I could, I would find the line "then I put the envelope on her dresser" to be a panty melter. Originally Posted by JennsLolli
Awesome
Really though, it's a hard question to answer as a provider (I understand this was a query for boys and girls). In my personal life, great fingering, great kissing, and vanilla do me right. Sometimes it gets filthier. Sometimes it gets darker. Sometimes it gets real weird. As far as hobby world goes, quality vanilla gets me wet.
  • Toyz
  • 02-06-2015, 05:43 PM
As far as hobby world goes, quality vanilla gets me wet. Originally Posted by JennsLolli

I can hear you dripping from here...

A big think for me, is when a lady is on top, she should not be afraid to put her weight on me. I think I am pretty average side, but sometimes women don't want rest when they are on top. With any civie, they will rest and get comfortable. I like the same in any lady I meet here. To me, it shows they can exhibit the same closeness as I get from any other relationship.
It looks like both mongers and providers are about even on "Other". I wonder if that is predominantly DFK?

It's also interesting that the majority of mongers so far consider oral the most intimate while none of the ladies feel that way about oral or vaginal (in the hobby anyway).
Kissing. Not necessarily deep, but sensual.
Cuddling, pressing our bodies together.
Eye contact. Especially during BBBJ.
Conversation.
Soft, sensual dirty talk. I love it to have a lady ask me to fuck her. Or to say "let's fuck". Or just using the word fuck.
Stockings and garter belt. Don't take them off.
Perfume. You should ask the guy his preference in case he has an SO, but I want to smell your perfume on me for the rest of the day.
Watching the lady enjoy herself, either through fingering or DATY.

Oral and vaginal, of course, but that's the cake. The other stuff is the icing on the cake. Who wants cake without icing?
Good, passionate kissing with someone who maintains impeccable dental hygiene. Also having my nipples suckled. Either one will have me wet instantly.
The single most important BCD thing that

Curls my toes...
Arches My Back...
Draws forth a languid sigh from my full, parted lips...

Is the joy I feel knowing WindInHisHair would never choose me to "Make the Beast with Two Backs".

Otherwise $$$ and pretty baubles make my pudenda all squelchy.

Deep, intense intimacy with those who are in tune with your chemistry, your movements, reflect your touch, and both are paying attention to one another's desire equally, drawing forth ardor and ecstasy is a rarity and a delight.Anyone can fuck and that's fine most of the time and its an entirely healthy and vigorous enterprise. The thing that explodes my frillies into a million frilly molecules are those who understand and respect that it can also be an artform. I wish I could name names because these gentlemen should get props for being the incredible lovers they are.
conversation is what does it for me. it makes it feel less of an exchange for services/cash. getting to know each other and feel closer before having some fun is nice.

with that said, there's only so much time within an hour! in the hobby time has to be budgeted like everything else. a little talking and a little fun makes for a good hour

edit:
i suppose this deals with how i "approach" the hobby. in the real world i focus mainly on two things -- myself and my work.
this doesn't leave much time for a social life in the "romantic" sense, so i hobby to scratch that itch when it comes.