A great time to be in Austin

• Astro
  • 02-09-2015, 08:50 AM
Wow. My to do list keeps growing. I have to see Slave G, Jane Doe, Daddy's Girl, Mix in This and maybe Marley.....I don't need to see Kayla or Veronica.
So with 5 girls to see and with my finite amount of time and money, it's time to buckle down and get to work. Then, I log in this morning and read Asian Ann's ad. Dammit! Now I have to see Asian Ann too. Three things I love in my sluts-n-hoes: 1) hh sessions, 2) IOP and 3) a sense of humor. Thank you Asian Ann!

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1297772
Omfg, I love it!
  • Toyz
  • 02-09-2015, 09:42 AM
VERY cool.

Nice retorts AA!
Bravo!
Loved it!

Please come out to play more often Asian Ann.

Wow. My to do list keeps growing. I have to see Slave G, Jane Doe, Daddy's Girl, Mix in This and maybe Marley.....I don't need to see Kayla or Veronica.
So with 5 girls to see and with my finite amount of time and money, it's time to buckle down and get to work. Then, I log in this morning and read Asian Ann's ad. Dammit! Now I have to see Asian Ann too. Three things I love in my sluts-n-hoes: 1) hh sessions, 2) IOP and 3) a sense of humor. Thank you Asian Ann!

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1297772 Originally Posted by Astro
Who is dis?
Omfg, I love it! Originally Posted by Claire She Blows
Now I'm surprised you didn't think of something like this, Claire.
DAMN IT... Who is Dis?
Asian Ann
Asian Ann and Claire both have an awesome sense of humor. I tend to like the funny and original ads myself.
  • ztonk
  • 02-09-2015, 07:38 PM
DAMN IT... Who is Dis? Originally Posted by Still Looking
A bit impatient there, aren't we SL?

z
DAMN IT... Who is Dis?
Originally Posted by Still Looking
The ONE
Astro, you are in the 1% that I'll do hh errr smash-n-dash dumpster diving with! If all hh guys were like you, I'd be a hh kind of girl. Put me in coach. Put me in!

Back to Ann- Quite the beautiful brain and wit not to mention top notch skills. Girls got skillz. Girls got mad skillz. She's graceful too. I like Ann. I wish more ladies were like her.

Purtybaby is another girl who cracks me up. I wish she'd post more.
A bit impatient there, aren't we SL?

z Originally Posted by ztonk

Cock blocking should be dealt with by severe punishment!
  • Astro
  • 02-10-2015, 08:31 AM
Thank you Jane Doe. You had me at "I like Ann".
I am now saving my shekels for an all expenses round trip for you, Ann and myself to the Island of Lezbos.
Love,
Cliff Clavin