Panama City / destin

Where can a lady find fun in Panama /Destin ? I hear it's a little more upbeat than Pcola ?? This true?
What are you looking for?
It depends on the type of fun you are wanting. I don't know about Destin, but Panama City has some night life-- mostly of the PG-13 variety. Pier Park on Panama City Beach has Tootsies and a Margaritaville. Also, there is a Coyote Uglies in town as well. The real party starts in a couple of weeks when Spring Break will be in session.
Just my luck .. Come for a visit and no one is around !' Ha.
It depends on the type of fun you are wanting. I don't know about Destin, but Panama City has some night life-- mostly of the PG-13 variety. Pier Park on Panama City Beach has Tootsies and a Margaritaville. Also, there is a Coyote Uglies in town as well. The real party starts in a couple of weeks when Spring Break will be in session. Originally Posted by Cpalmson
I was there years ago. It really depressed me how the Panhandle has changed due to the real estate market. The boom and then bust. I felt sorry for the natives because of the inflating cost of property.

But when I went to go visit the "PG-13" entertainment, it was cookie cutter of what you find in other cities. Seemed like local joints got squeezed out to the big chains.

I miss it when local business fold because it makes the colour of an area go away and match the grey that is where all other chain entertainment enterprises are at around the States.
What kind of "fun" are you looking for? Most of the night life seems to move from Panama City Beach across the bridge to Panama City during the winter months. There are a few decent places to find a good time on both sides of the bridge, if I knew more about what your looking for I could be more help.
This time of year, there really is no local entertainment to be had. Wait 2-3 weeks, and all those stupid college kids will provide us all with enough entertainment to last the rest of the year

Seriously though, most of the local places close until mid-February. Soon enough, Sharkeys, Salty's LeVela, Schooner, Spinnaker and the rest will be open. If you want the R to X rated entertainment, your only 2 options are the Toy Box and Nugget which are on the Panama City side of the bridge and not on the beach.

Now if the OP is referring to finding some clients for fun, that too is probably driven by the seasonal nature of the Panhandle. We just don't get touring women this time of year. Also, a lot of us regular local players have some local ATFs/UTRs/SBs that we are busy with. I know that as of late, my dance card is pretty full with an SB and UTR that I enjoy seeing. I probably play 4 to 5 times as often as I post reviews.