Has anyone else been asked this ODD question??

I was attempting to set up an appointment with a provider that advertises here on ECCIE, and during the screening she asked my height. 6 foot I replied. Then she asked my weight. Hmmm.190 pounds I replied. I asked her why the weight question and she answered Because there are so many obese fat asses on Eccie and I don't see fat men. OK. Never been asked that before. Anyone else been asked that?
WOW !!
Nope and I'm no lightweight either.
They just get on top and yell "FREE WILLY" lol
That's a new one. Never been asked that question.
I did have a provider tell me once that she had to buy a new bed after a session with a over weight client.
Sounds like a real princess.
Actually I have only heard the contrary. Providers always tell me that all clients look the same "GREEN"........Bill
She's gonna go broke having a (NFA) no fattys alllowed policy.
I have been asked that before, on provider was like, it is because she is so small and didnt want to be under someone too big. I have heard others say that they avoid extremely fat men. I have wondered how they tell, because 230 lbs can look different on different people, maybe they are trying to avoid the 300 + , but like many of us say "it's their choice" . . . . .
Next thing you know they will ask if you are good in the sack
I haven't been asked that question, but it's in my profile on P-411. I have seen a couple of ads by ladies who state they only see men who are H/W proportionate.

I am way far from that, so I won't be seeing whoever this is either.
Perhaps she was trying to verify that You are whom You say You are. If she had gotten a reference from another provider, then maybe she was comparing her description to Yours. i do that, its just being cautious. i also ask for email and phone number info though. but we're all different.
She has not been to one of our parties before, has she?
cilla is playing chess.
I'm always asked if I have a fat dick..... I won't bore you with my answer.
no pun intended... get it, bore you. OK I'm the only one who thought that was funny.