I just got points on another shmb (one I'm not on, but my handle is) for something I posted here. It's not fair!
  • R.M.
  • 02-23-2010, 08:31 AM
Poor baby
Thancks!
I just got points on another shmb (one I'm not on, but my handle is) for something I posted here. It's not fair! Originally Posted by Big Jake
and quoting, well you

“If you've got them by the balls their hearts and minds will follow.” - John Wayne
Some people need protection in this world...
The Big Jake I know is not a White Knight so guess that explains your latest posts, I think someone is using your handle here too. LOL.....j/k
They are. And it pisses me off.
They are. And it pisses me off. Originally Posted by Big Jake
Well, you should just have kept your mouth shut and posted more things here that will get the impostor points there.

BTW, WTF is SHMB?
Silly Hooker Message Board
  • WTF
  • 02-23-2010, 03:20 PM

BTW, WTF is SHMB? Originally Posted by GneissGuy
Oh yea....
Not you WTF, he means a more general WTF if you are getting WTF I mean WTF.

Seriously, do not ever take advice from someone on a SHMB, that does not know what SHMB means. Don't take advice from Big Jake either, but we can't talk or even hint at the why of that one.
You are supposed to get points. He who has the most points wins.
And I thought it was like golf. All this time I've been tip toeing around with my half witted insults and pseudo-disparaging remarks. Thanks for the heads up!
I think it's sofia posing as Big Jake.

WTF you shouldn't use wft when talking about wtf. It get's real confussing with all the wtfs
You are supposed to get points. He who has the most points wins. Originally Posted by pyramider
Yeah, eat my dust, Three Sides!