Notel or Apartment

Okay I have found that there are a lot of very pretty ladies that come to town from the dallas area that I would love to hook up with. The problem is that they all use Notel or Hotels as in calls. I for one can not go to the notels or hotel because I would have a hard time explaining why I was there. I can not afford for anyone to see me at one of these establishment. I do not seem to ever run into a problem at an apartment complex buecase it just seems like I blend in. Is it just me or does anyone else have a problem going to a local notel.
Notel's make me nervous. Hotels with separate parking areas are no problem like the ones around the galleria. I am more comfortable at apartments not for the security concerns but because the accomodations are usually a little more intimate.
I had a session yesterday with a provider that told me that she and her friend were questioned by LE at the Red Roof Inn off Belt 8 on the west side. The man in blue said he followed the man because of recent activity in the area (prostitution) and he was looking for males in their vehicles in the parking lots of motel/hotels/extended stays txting or speaking on their cell phones. Make your calls BEFORE you get in the parking lot.
that is the problem that I don't want. I also a a good friend in the dallas area receive a letter from LE in the mail wanting to know if he had noticed any activity at the notel when he stayed at the establishment on a particular date. Problem is he did not open the letter his wife did. Now how do you explain that? He told her that he ran out of gas and had walked to the gas station.
I think if you're at an upscale hotel with a nice restaurant or bar you will blend in just fine.

Also being at a hotel that is known for having business meetings or functions should be okay too.
that is the problem that I don't want. I also a a good friend in the dallas area receive a letter from LE in the mail wanting to know if he had noticed any activity at the notel when he stayed at the establishment on a particular date. Problem is he did not open the letter his wife did. Now how do you explain that? He told her that he ran out of gas and had walked to the gas station. Originally Posted by Ramman

That is so f*cking wrong it's hard to believe. WTF how on earth can they do that? Rhetorical question only. :/
The letter indicated that the area had been having problems with Drugs and prostitution. IF he saw anything while he was staying at the hotel please call and gave a phone number.
The letter indicated that the area had been having problems with Drugs and prostitution. IF he saw anything while he was staying at the hotel please call and gave a phone number. Originally Posted by Ramman
That is totally fucked up.
I have yet to do incalls. But I guess since I am on business trips when I hobby, makes life much easier. I don't think I could do an incall unless it was a very nice hotel.
With regards to getting harassed by LE in the parking lot of a hotel, I'd be fascinated to see them prove that using a cell phone in the parking lot is proof of solicitation. It isn't illegal to use a cell phone in a parked car, nor to knock on a hotel door, regardless of how much it costs per night. Granted, they can probably take your name, vehicle info and make your life hell, but I doubt they can prove anything. For a single guy like me, its not the end of the world. The only leverage they might have is to embarrass you in front of your family or coworkers/employers, like that earlier post about LE mailing him a request for information. They were clearly sending a warning shot and trying to embarrass him. I'm not easily embarrassed. My family knows I'm not an angel and they don't care; and as for my coworkers/employer, as long as they can't prove P4P took place, what are they going to do? Probably give me a high-five and ask me to keep a lower profile. Even companies with morality clauses would probably be hard-pressed to find cause for termination without proof of misconduct.

What is your mere presence at a hotel proof of? Absolutely nothing. Just have a good bullshit line made up, "A friend is visiting from out of town and I'm supposed to meet her for breakfast/lunch/dinner." "Dude, I meet my girlfriend here for mid-day quickies. What's the big deal?" "I bought some stereo speakers off of ebay and the gal said to meet her here. You haven't seen a white van around have you?" Etc. Granted P4P should take a backseat to getting the hell out of dodge, but still... Like we used to say in the Army, any battle you walk away from is a victory.

I'm not condoning reckless behavior, far from it. I'm just saying if you will only see girls that have their own private incall, your choices will be severely limited. I've used notels frequently for civilian and hobby hook-ups and never had a problem. I completely respect some people's desire to be as discreet as possible; its perfectly reasonable. But you can't complain about missing out on some strange. Risk v. rewards.
Its not a problem when I am out of town on business to have an out call to my room but I just can't afford a problem here in town.
Okay I have found that there are a lot of very pretty ladies that come to town from the dallas area that I would love to hook up with. The problem is that they all use Notel or Hotels as in calls. I for one can not go to the notels or hotel because I would have a hard time explaining why I was there. I can not afford for anyone to see me at one of these establishment. I do not seem to ever run into a problem at an apartment complex buecase it just seems like I blend in. Is it just me or does anyone else have a problem going to a local notel. Originally Posted by Ramman
Just who are you afraid of running into?

What is your mere presence at a hotel proof of? Absolutely nothing. Just have a good bullshit line made up, "A friend is visiting from out of town and I'm supposed to meet her for breakfast/lunch/dinner." "Dude, I meet my girlfriend here for mid-day quickies. What's the big deal?" "I bought some stereo speakers off of ebay and the gal said to meet her here. You haven't seen a white van around have you?" Etc. Granted P4P should take a backseat to getting the hell out of dodge, but still... Like we used to say in the Army, any battle you walk away from is a victory. Originally Posted by enderwiggin

Taking notes....................
I think you should avoid high traffic areas. I know I'm much smarter than I look.
Well without getting into any details I know a lot of people in the houston area. More people know me than I know them. I must be extra careful