Bench
Wr Robby Anderson
WR Anthony Miller
Rb Peyton barber
Rb Powell
Qb Andrew Luck
Rb Peterson
Def rams.
Curious.....is yours a Standard league or PPR...?

Quick analysis: after Zeke (2nd pick / 1st round) I can pretty much guess who you selected in the 2nd round (pick 15) and 3rd round (pick 18) but it gets fuzzy afterwards.....anyways....

Methinks you're being hopeful at the Flex Position with the oft-injured Will Fuller; but what do I know, right? If he can remain healthy you may have struck gold with your qb/wr tandem. Good luck.

For the record, I drew the turn (10th in a 10 man PPR League) on draft day..... much to my surprise I had the luxury of going with a very quality RB / WR combo at the ten and eleven spots (David Johnson and DeAndre Hopkins back-to-back....after that I calmed down and knew it was going to be a good day).
Standard league, snake draft

Fuller has really good chemistry with Watson I think. Not sure if I should do a wait and see approach on him or play him. High ceiling guy I think.
I'd consider Robby Anderson first week (but) Fuller could take advantage of a porous Pat's secondary.....nice thing is you have 'em and either compliment (as flex players) a strong one-two punch you have with the starting RB's....
I ended up winning my league being the 4 seed.

Defense and Kickers made my money. Beat the defending champion head to head, beat the future 1 seed, beat the 1 seed two weeks straight for the semifinals, beat the 2 seed for two weeks straight to win the title.
I finished second. Had plenty of points but they were all on the bench. Lol

My posted team looks completely different from by ending team.
Lost the final by .04 in the last seconds of the game because Luck took a knee 3 times for minus .3 pts!