Encounter: Worst Experience Ever

User ID: N/A
Date: Oct 16
Name: Tiffany Tay
Phone: (415) 278-1199
Email Address: N/A
URL (Profile or Bio Page): https://privatedelights.ch/listing/T.../San-Francisco
City: San Francisco
State: California
Address: Apartment off The Embarcadero in north Mission Bay
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: Mish
Duration of Encounter: Was suppose to be 60 minutes, was not.
Hair Length and Color: Brown, shoulder length
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Pictures on PD profile are accurate, 5'1', probably a small b cup (not DD as description says), one nose piercing. Cute spinner, although she looked pretty ragged that day (see ROS).
Recommendation: No
You ever think of trying sugar babies? It takes more work but the sex is alot better and theres more of a connection. A friends with benefits vibe. Because you can still bang young girls without it being a mechanical. It's better too because they screen you and talk to you first so you both know what your getting. I'm rotating 3 right now. 24 nympho. A 19 year old that just graduated high school last year and my hot blonde ex.
Also from Texas and I agree with you. The hobby scene is much better there on many levels. Sorry about your recent experience. Travel safe.
Is there a particular place you recommend finding SBs? Seems like there's a ton of catfishing going on online....I used to use CL with great success and miss it.