I need some advice guys

I have nowhere else to rant bout this so maybe someone here can help me out. I recently received a Subpoena from my internet provide saying that Strike 3 holdings LLC, has commanded them to produce documents to them. Ive looked into it a bit and im kinda freaking out. Should i contact a firm to represent me or what? Ive been sued once in my life and it was for my dog bitting some punk ass kids that messed with, but now, im a little worried. Its a suit basically for Bittorent from vixen, tushy, and blacked sites. Can anyone offer some advice or counsel about this. Thanks in advanced
Unless you are a big player that is doing a ton of sharing, most likely they will try to get some quick cash from you by sending a letter from a law firm demanding you send them $3k to settle. They don’t want to spend a ton of money to litigate small potatoes. They try to get their quick cash and move on. Now if you are a big player and they want to make an example of you so word gets spread around then that is a different story. Being that those are adult websites, they think most people will settle to avoid embarrassment. If you have a lawyer friend, you might be able to have them write a few letters from you, denying the claim. They really don’t want to get into expensive court cases.
do you know any lawyers, ive never had to get one, but i guess theres a first time for everything. Any help will do. Thanks
im not a big player either, i mean, i watch alot of adult films, but i dont share, i get it and move it so im a leacher but not seeder.
TexTushHog is a lawyer who frequents this site. Most likely he doesn't want to take your case, but he may be able to recommend someone. He may see this thread, or you could send him a PM.

**EDIT** There's also an ECCIE forum at the national level called "A Question of Legality". It might be worth posting there and see what people say.
  • BLM69
  • 01-20-2019, 07:25 PM
No VPN?
VPN's are NOT the juggernaut of safety that so many seem to think they are. They still log everything you do..
I've been considering (but don't have yet) proton vpn.
  • BLM69
  • 01-20-2019, 10:37 PM
VPN's are NOT the juggernaut of safety that so many seem to think they are. They still log everything you do.. Originally Posted by Grace Preston
They?
Damn this looks bad, I think I'm pretty screwed on this. I'll definitely be out of the hobby for some time if not for good.