The bio-med Thread: Doesn't like disrespect

Pointed again. As if I give a fuck.
The board will miss me. I can do time. As Lex Luthor once assumed when it came to the criminal justice system.
Pointed again. Originally Posted by eccieuser9500

i'm quite sure you weren't the only one.
Pointed again. As if I give a fuck. Originally Posted by eccieuser9500
... Ca'mon, mate - do be like that.
We can't have EVERYBODY leave.
... How are we gonna have good discussions then?

... Just be careful of yer insults and conduct
- and fer Crikey sake - Don't hijack any threads! ( )

#### Salty
Mr. Waco RTM is the culprit I’m sure. Poor Biomed likely has a bunch of personal messages from him about people being mean and bullying him.
Was hoping you'd stick around 9500!
Lots of the band class will be back very soon.
Got warned: And I'm OK with that.

The last two initials of ECCIE stand for "Information Exchange". No useful purpose is served by dismissing someone's opinion by declaring them to be something (insert disparaging remark) ending with '-tard". This sort of name calling is grade school play ground behavior. ?This is an adult site. Lets all act like adults.

So the, tell us all why and how that opinion is off the mark. That would be is an exchange of ideas.
Self deleted. I'm learning, slowly.
Hf

Staff will not discuss disciplinary actions with anyone except the offender. Whether it be in private or in a thread.
Hf

Staff will not discuss disciplinary actions with anyone except the offender. Whether it be in private or in a thread. Originally Posted by winn dixie

One of the many lessons I'm learning.
  • WTF
  • 10-13-2022, 10:33 AM
Mr. Waco RTM is the culprit I’m sure. Poor Biomed likely has a bunch of personal messages from him about people being mean and bullying him. Originally Posted by 1blackman1
I'm not to keen on poster whose sole purpose seems to trying to get other posters banned.
Mr. Waco RTM is the culprit I’m sure. Poor Biomed likely has a bunch of personal messages from him about people being mean and bullying him. Originally Posted by 1blackman1

don't bet on that.

I'm not to keen on poster whose sole purpose seems to trying to get other posters banned. Originally Posted by WTF

the RTM King is currently unavailable.

check back in 3 months
OP, I am not sure what you were pointed for, and I don't care enough to look at your prior posts to figure out why. The person on staff you mention has given plenty of warnings to simply stay on topic and to be respectful to other members.

I normally don't pay much attention to your posts because of all of the gifs and other shit that bores me, but all I can say is if you want to get banned, I assume starting this thread is a good way to get your wish.

Stick around, man. You know what you were pointed for. I don't. Whatever it was for, just don't do it anymore. It's not that complicated.
  • WTF
  • 10-14-2022, 12:31 PM

the RTM King is currently unavailable.

check back in 3 months Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
bambino
bambino Originally Posted by WTF

nope. not even close.