Will the “Red Wave” Dissipate Before It Maks Landfall??

As much as I hate to say it……Yes.

The Reason? Simple. The stupid are now the majority.
Depends on who counts the vote.

The Reason? Simple. The stupid are now the majority. Originally Posted by Jackie S

The stupid are now in power but not the majority ( yet, but I do see that day coming ) but that's going to change tomorrow. Trumps "character problems" swayed to many voters to the only other choice. Now that many of those Biden/ Democrat voters, are seeing that they are not getting what they were promised, a moderate, uniter. They rejected both Sanders and Kamala but ended up with both Sanders and Kamala, along with the left wing extremists calling the shots and a brain dead President following along, doing what he is told to do, understanding none of it.

That is not what they voted for.

And the hits keep coming. Biden at a rally was being heckled by a climate activist and Biden said, "there will be no more drilling, I promise you that". And of course the White House and KJP had to walk that back and explain ONCE AGAIN what Joe Biden "meant" to say.
The stupid are now in power but not the majority ( yet, but I do see that day coming ) but that's going to change tomorrow. Trumps "character problems" swayed to many voters to the only other choice. Now that many of those Biden/ Democrat voters, are seeing that they are not getting what they were promised, a moderate, uniter. They rejected both Sanders and Kamala but ended up with both Sanders and Kamala, along with the left wing extremists calling the shots and a brain dead President following along, doing what he is told to do, understanding none of it.

That is not what they voted for.

And the hits keep coming. Biden at a rally was being heckled by a climate activist and Biden said, "there will be no more drilling, I promise you that". And of course the White House and KJP had to walk that back and explain ONCE AGAIN what Joe Biden "meant" to say. Originally Posted by HedonistForever

Yes, the character concerns and the covid virus, along with the suppression of the Hunter Biden laptop story, doomed Trump. In 2016, he won the white women suburban vote but lost that vote in 2020.

And Biden continues to step in his own shit, time after time after time. It's not even funny anymore. He is an embarrassment to this country and how anyone could still support this moron is beyond me.
  • WTF
  • 11-07-2022, 08:59 PM
No
Told ya.
  • WTF
  • 11-08-2022, 10:13 PM
Told ya. Originally Posted by Jackie S
You did.

Congrats.
  • Tiny
  • 11-09-2022, 04:07 AM

The Reason? Simple. The stupid are now the majority. Originally Posted by Jackie S
Trying to steal a presidential election and banning abortion are not popular for a large percentage of the electorate. Too many Republicans, many of them Trump’s picks in the primaries, supported these positions.

If not for Trump and the Supreme Court abortion decision there probably would have been a red wave. Democrats were way more motivated to go to the polls than they usually are in a midterm election. They were mad as hell. With Biden’s low level of popularity, inflation, and historic pickups by the party out of power in midterms, this election should have been Republicans for the taking.

This is probably too much to hope for, but maybe the results will dissuade Trump from running in 2024. Trump is the Democrats best friend. He’s better than Stacey Abrams at motivating Democrats to vote.
Trying to steal a presidential election and banning abortion are not popular for a large percentage of the electorate. Too many Republicans, many of them Trump’s picks in the primaries, supported these positions.

If not for Trump and the Supreme Court abortion decision there probably would have been a red wave. Democrats were way more motivated to go to the polls than they usually are in a midterm election. They were mad as hell. With Biden’s low level of popularity, inflation, and historic pickups by the party out of power in midterms, this election should have been Republicans for the taking.

This is probably too much to hope for, but maybe the results will dissuade Trump from running in 2024. Trump is the Democrats best friend. He’s better than Stacey Abrams at motivating Democrats to vote. Originally Posted by Tiny
^^^^^^^^^
You nailed it.
Fo show the biggest loser of the night was Donnie
  • WTF
  • 11-09-2022, 09:37 AM
Our Trump lovers will never believe that it is Trump's fault.

Just ask barelycorn or bambino, when heroes back off ban!