Will Beto and Abrams finally give up?

There are rumors Beto haas changed the spelling of his moniker to Beteaux and moving to Louisiana
He'll be back for another Senate run, same California commie values, same stupid blue shirt as if he's done a day's work in his life.
There are rumors Beto haas changed the spelling of his moniker to Beteaux and moving to Louisiana Originally Posted by oilfieldace
Sen. Kennedy will send him back to Texas for his own protection of course, lol.
They'll never give up just like Hillary.
The voters of Georgia will be hearing from with these two losers until the Senate runoff in Dec
DNC has wasted over 200 million dollars in ads on just these 2 candidates

https://freebeacon.com/elections/dem...stacey-abrams/
If Trump's stupid ass has people dumb enough to want him back as president, then Beto's stupid ass can run for whatever he wants to IMO because there are a lot of gullible dumb fucks out there. Why shouldn't Beto take advantage of that fact as well? What's fair is fair. Trump tricks his idiot followers with lies, maybe Beto should move to Baton Rouge and do the same.

Just for the record, I wouldn't vote for either one of those bullshitting clowns to be in charge of anything except for maybe a bathroom attendant job at a strip club.
If Trump's stupid ass has people dumb enough to want him back as president, then Beto's stupid ass can run for whatever he wants to IMO because there are a lot of gullible dumb fucks out there. Why shouldn't Beto take advantage of that fact as well? What's fair is fair. Trump tricks his idiot followers with lies, maybe Beto should move to Baton Rouge and do the same.

Just for the record, I wouldn't vote for either one of those bullshitting clowns to be in charge of anything except for maybe a bathroom attendant job at a strip club. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain

I understand what you are saying, I truly don’t understand why you constantly have to say such harsh words about folks that like and vote for .Trump. For the record as you like to say, I don’t like Trump but you can bet the farm if he somehow manages to get the nomination I WILL VOTE FOR HIM over any Democrat that is currently on the horizon.Again for the record, I think ANYONE that ever pulled the lever for Hillary, Piglosi, Biden , or any other radical left wing loon is a total and complete idiot. I said it , I wont say it every time I post.

I hope Mr Trump doesn’t get the nomination, but that isn’t my call. I never put much stock in what someone says, I tend to respond better to actions.
Not sure why all the Trump lovers opinion you totally discard.

I have ONE liberal friend, I gravitate towards like minded folks. I am sure during y 50 plus years in the Oil and Gas Industry I had other liberal friends but I never talked politics with any of them. The one that I knew for sure was a very intelligent man and we talked quite a bit. We both had respect for each other , just disagreed with each other.

I hope you get over your apparent rage and find find inner peace.
They won't give up. This is their job. They can't do anything else. They don't want to help people or the country. They just want a paycheck from their campaigns, or if they were so lucky to win something, the gov't.