Pennsylvania elected a dead man and a brain dead one as well

WTF is wrong with the voters in that state?
  • WTF
  • 11-09-2022, 01:42 PM
Do you need a pacifier?
Smarter than Texans
Does this have anything to do with bambino and lustylad ?
Not to worry. I don't think they'll be pumping more oil than Texas does.
Not to worry. I don't think they'll be pumping more oil than Texas does. Originally Posted by Precious_b

not if Fetterman and Biden have their way. Fetterman famously walked back his anti-fracking stance in the run up to the election but you know he was just saying that for the votes.

what's amusing and appalling at the same time is posters in the PA forums on the site claim Oz is some right wing radical while apparently unconcerned about Fetterman's actual radical stances.
Does this have anything to do with bambino and lustylad ? Originally Posted by VitaMan
Not sure who you are referring too? Are they from Pennsylvania? If not what is your point?
Smarter than Texans Originally Posted by matchingmole
Sure they are
WTF is wrong with the voters in that state? Originally Posted by oilfieldace
Umm, what is wrong with the Voters in this country, have you seen what has been voted for POTUS the last 2 elections?...Be glad it’s only a Senator of another state.

I doubt Mr Hoodie will get a 2nd term, but you never know, the Wacko of Oz may run again.

But hey, here in Texas we can hang our hat on the Honorable Ted Cruz, right?
what's amusing and appalling at the same time is posters in the PA forums on the site claim Oz is some right wing radical while apparently unconcerned about Fetterman's actual radical stances. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Radical is relative and the further you are from the center the more radical normal centrist shit seems.

As proof, I offer that the exit polling showed an even split among voters on which one was more radical.
Umm, what is wrong with the Voters in this country, have you seen what has been voted for POTUS the last 2 elections?...Be glad it’s only a Senator of another state.

I doubt Mr Hoodie will get a 2nd term, but you never know, the Wacko of Oz may run again.

But hey, here in Texas we can hang our hat on the Honorable Ted Cruz, right? Originally Posted by ManSlut
I don’t think any politician is honorable. Put aside Fettermans political views, the man just ain’t right in the head. Joe Biden isnt either , but he hasn’t ever been so it’s not as notable.
not if Fetterman and Biden have their way. Fetterman famously walked back his anti-fracking stance in the run up to the election but you know he was just saying that for the votes.

what's amusing and appalling at the same time is posters in the PA forums on the site claim Oz is some right wing radical while apparently unconcerned about Fetterman's actual radical stances. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
I was actually impressed by Oz stating he would be a moderate if elected and not align with the extremes on either side.

Exit polls indicated that a majority of Pa voters considered him to be a carptetbagger. Certainly did not help.
  • WTF
  • 11-09-2022, 05:06 PM
Does this have anything to do with bambino and lustylad ? Originally Posted by VitaMan
Speed, even though both places Oz is north of the Mason-Dixon, i'd liken it to carpetbaggery too.
So Republicans couldn't find a born and raised Pennsylvanian with Conservative principle? That's on the Republican party big time. Hard to blame Democrats for doing the very same thing Republicans do putting up flawed candidates which should also frighten the hell out of the rest of us that "competent" people can't be found to run.