Voting Issues

I apologize for my vague and ambiguous post about abortion being the driving force for picking a candidate. Especially to Mr Lucas McCain, he has every right to his opinion.

The post really wasn’t about abortion but with all things that are going on how can one base their vote on a single issue. I believe that issue should be resolved at the State level. I also see the validity of A in certain situations but never when the baby is healthy and has a heartbeat and the Mother isn’t at risk.

I would vote for a pro choice candidate if they checked the majority of my other issues.

Again please forgive me. I do not speak eloquently and sometimes my words offend and they are not intended to do so.
  • WTF
  • 11-10-2022, 07:25 AM
My congrats to who wrote that for you. It was well stated.
My congrats to who wrote that for you. It was well stated. Originally Posted by WTF
Why? One thing I cannot tolerate is asking for help. I was raised to take responsibility for myself and my actions. Life is about the choices you make. Well I made some bad ones which I am now having to deal with. It isn’t the D’S or the R’s that are to blame, that lies solely on the choices I made.
  • WTF
  • 11-10-2022, 08:25 AM
Ok, ok...no testimonials.

I applaud your choice of taking responsibility.