time to dump Trump ?

As the threads are beginning to ask questions as to who should give up, Mr. Murdoch
has this to say. Comment as you will.

• Tiny
  • 11-10-2022, 10:47 AM
As the Late Great Winn Dixie used to say, Trump's got to go.

Do you have a link to the New York Post article? Thanks
I cannot help but think what all President Trump could have accomplished if not for the total onslaught of negative resistance thrown in his way. The most blatant and false bring the entire RUSSIA, RUSSIA, RUSSIA hoax.

The DNC and their Lackeys in the Media have convinced a shallow, dim witted voter base that Trump was something he was not.

That is reality. You cannot win elections, and govern, when 50% of the voters hate you.

Trump needs to step aside.

Of course, we still have the problem of having as commander in chief an old, stupid, senile, inept pathetic corrupt piece of shit in Joe Biden.

Go figure.
  • Tiny
  • 11-10-2022, 11:14 AM
I cannot help but think what all President Trump could have accomplished if not for the total onslaught of negative resistance thrown in his way. The most blatant and false bring the entire RUSSIA, RUSSIA, RUSSIA hoax. Originally Posted by Jackie S
Speaking of Russia, I can't help but think that Russia wouldn't have invaded Ukraine if Trump had been president, which would have saved the world a load of heartache. Policy wise my only big complaint was the trade wars. And I wish he would have pushed Congress to not increase the spending so much, instead of at times egging them on to spend more. But that's a failing of most of our past presidents. Damn, I miss Calvin Coolidge.

Trying to steal an election though trumps all, pun intended. He needs to, as you say, step aside.

At least with Republican control of the House, Biden won't be able to act on his worst impulses, if they require legislation to implement.
Do you have a link to the New York Post article? Thanks Originally Posted by Tiny
Here ya go:

https://nypost.com/2022/11/09/heres-...ican-midterms/

The author is spot on, in my opinion. Apparently it wasn't enough for Donald to throw away the two Georgia Republican Senate seats in January 2021 through his meddling and encouragement of Republican voters to sit out the election because he claimed it would just be stolen anyway (along with his QAnon buddy Lin Wood).

By pushing Herschel Walker instead of some other reasonably coherent candidate, he did it again!

He's the gift that keeps on giving for Democrats, and if he keeps it up, he's likely to deep-six Republicans' chances of winning the 2024 presidential election as well (especially if he's the nominee).
  • WTF
  • 11-10-2022, 11:46 AM
Speaking of Russia, I can't help but think that Russia wouldn't have invaded Ukraine if Trump had been president, which would have saved the world a load of heartache. Policy wise my only big complaint was the trade wars. . Originally Posted by Tiny
He would have GIVEN Ukraine to Russia!

Shall we call them trade wars or tax hikes?
  • WTF
  • 11-10-2022, 11:55 AM
I cannot help but think what all President Trump could have accomplished if not for the total onslaught of negative resistance thrown in his way. The most blatant and false bring the entire RUSSIA, RUSSIA, RUSSIA hoax.

The DNC and their Lackeys in the Media have convinced a shallow, dim witted voter base that Trump was something he was not.

That is reality. You cannot win elections, and govern, when 50% of the voters hate you.

Of course, we still have the problem of having as commander in chief an old, stupid, senile, inept pathetic corrupt piece of shit in Joe Biden.

Go figure. Originally Posted by Jackie S
He brought the "hoax" upon himself.

Johnson, Nixon, Carter, Reagan, Bush, Clinton, Bush, Obama all have the exact same thing in common with Trump...half the country hated them.

Why are you crying about Trump getting a little heat in the kitchen? That comes with the job. Trump should have been nicer to his adversaries! He got the energy he put out.
As the threads are beginning to ask questions as to who should give up, Mr. Murdoch

Originally Posted by VitaMan
Forget about Trump. He won't even run again. If he does he won't win.
He would have GIVEN Ukraine to Russia!

Shall we call them trade wars or tax hikes? Originally Posted by WTF
What’s wrong with given Ukraine to Russia? It isn’t ours to give and not ours to support.

Originally Posted by VitaMan
Yes it’s time, to many people listened to his words and paid no attention what he accomplished. Putting that aside it’s time to go younger , although Mr Obama didn’t prove that youth is the answer. A woman who isn’t radical would be nice, men have certainly screwed the pooch. Right now I don’t see that woman, I don’t see any democrat woman I would vote for, perhaps someone can suggest one. I like the Arkansas Governor but not sure she is quite ready.
  • myman
  • 11-10-2022, 01:23 PM
Yes it’s time, to many people listened to his words and paid no attention what he accomplished. Putting that aside it’s time to go younger , although Mr Obama didn’t prove that youth is the answer. A woman who isn’t radical would be nice, men have certainly screwed the pooch. Right now I don’t see that woman, I don’t see any democrat woman I would vote for, perhaps someone can suggest one. I like the Arkansas Governor but not sure she is quite ready. Originally Posted by oilfieldace
He needs to step aside his time has came a gone

Go figure. Originally Posted by Jackie S

yep. which is actual proof the election was stolen. the media and social media stole it. the press ran many completely false and made up negative stories about Trump in order to poison his reelection. people will never stop believing all those outright lies even if the press that created them admitted they lied. that'll never happen of course.

at this point the water in the well is so tainted against Trump even the aforementioned "We Lied" mea culpa wouldn't make any difference. and then there is the "BIG LIE" the insurrection that of course was not.

the press rigged it against Trump so Biden would win.
"I gave up a long time ago. But not until I siphoned off and stashed millions."

Hillrod

The Democratic party had the same problem the Republican party has now. They could not get rid of Hillary, and ended up with lousy candidates to choose from.
  • WTF
  • 11-10-2022, 03:34 PM
yep. which is actual proof the election was stolen. the media and social media stole it. the press ran many completely false and made up negative stories about Trump in order to poison his reelection. people will never stop believing all those outright lies even if the press that created them admitted they lied. that'll never happen of course.

at this point the water in the well is so tainted against Trump even the aforementioned "We Lied" mea culpa wouldn't make any difference. and then there is the "BIG LIE" the insurrection that of course was not.

the press rigged it against Trump so Biden would win. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
OMG....are you still whining about folks not being nice to Trumpy?

He was his own worst enemy and has no one to blame but himself.

Hey check this out .... I went for a slice of pizza today and thought I saw Hillary trafficking! You think that horseshit helped or hurt Clinton?

Can I send you and JackieS some kleenex?
  • WTF
  • 11-10-2022, 03:37 PM
What’s wrong with given Ukraine to Russia? It isn’t ours to give and not ours to support. Originally Posted by oilfieldace
You sound eerily similar to Joe Kennedy back in the 1930's.