Dark skin Chocolate Brittany

Some of the images she uses are of a model named Duckie Thot ... because of that, I've never moved forward with her ...
Pics are of a supermodel from like Ghana or Sudan. Not real
I know her. She is a very skinny attractive but vain and shallow young woman. She’s, I believe of Somali decent, but told me that she grew up in Cairo. I never had a date with her, but I can tell you that she’s the cold and distant type, but she is who she claims she is.
I posted in another thread about her just now. She’s legit, but I would guess that you’d be disappointed if you had a date with her.
Don't waste your time. I saw her a few years ago. She does have a beautiful thin tall frame and a ok face. The first time was in a apartment above Tramway. Upstairs and ready to go. We dropped our clothes and she hesitated. I figured she had a tight box and I was right. She squirmed and complained while I tried to go in. Gave me the too big BS and finished me off with her hands. After some time like a couple months she text me saying she was ready now and could take me all in. I went back to the same house and she tried to rip me off. She has a hot body but she is full of shit. I do not know if she has changed since this was a few years ago. I can't remember the name she used back then.
threads merged
"I can't remember the name she used back then." Originally Posted by Hungling
i think it was olivia.