Where Is “Dr” Jill?

Despite her best efforts to remain pertinent, it seems this attention whore has got slapped down and pushed aside by the very person she detest more than anybody…….Kamala Harris.

I wonder if she will be invited to speak at the Democrat “Convention”.

The Bitch just might “Go Rogue” on ‘em.
Despite her best efforts to remain pertinent, it seems this attention whore has got slapped down and pushed aside by the very person she detest more than anybody…….Kamala Harris.

I wonder if she will be invited to speak at the Democrat “Convention”.

The Bitch just might “Go Rogue” on ‘em. Originally Posted by Jackie S
http://youtu.be/ArsrKHYn5v4?si=wzDlDv9n2C8FwoKe
Why in the fuck would anyone question where Jill Biden is? She is no longer an asset to Joe. Now, she is a complete liability to Kamala. She is completely useless now. She is Joe Biden's wife. She is more responsible than anyone about hiding the truth about Joe Biden's diminished mental capacity.

Where is she? Invisible as she should be because now, she has zero credibility. You don't add a negative when you are trying to increase a positive.
Why in the fuck would anyone question where Jill Biden is? She is no longer an asset to Joe. Now, she is a complete liability to Kamala. She is completely useless now. She is Joe Biden's wife. She is more responsible than anyone about hiding the truth about Joe Biden's diminished mental capacity.

Where is she? Invisible as she should be because now, she has zero credibility. You don't add a negative when you are trying to increase a positive. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
Is that “positive” you refer to Kamala?

The Democrats have that covered. Just Lie.
She was never the Border Czar
She never advocated defunding police.
She never set up a bond fund for criminal looters.
She never advocated making theft of less than $900 a misdemeanor
She never advocated for no bail.
She never advocated for giving illegal immigrants free everything
She never was Willy Brown’s SB.
The main stream edit calls this “rebranding”.
Everybody else see it as lying.
The "positive" is gaining more votes. The "negative" is losing votes. Sorry I did not explain what I thought was completely obvious in more detail.

Anyway, just for the record, I still think both candidates suck. But Trump is the scum of the earth to me, and you have to pick one.

Please don't hijack your own thread further. The thread YOU started was about Jill Biden. It is not about Kamala Harris. Now you have forced me to RTM your last post because you are unable to stay focused on your topic. LOL
Is she still in Paris? Maybe somewhere in the Olympic village? It takes a village to comfort “Dr.” Jill:

http://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2024/07/25/po...paris-olympics

^ this article is so touching! In parallel, look at Joe’s schedule today - he receives daily briefing at 10AM and his press secretary gives a briefing at 1:30PM.
Is she still in Paris? Maybe somewhere in the Olympic village? It takes a village to comfort “Dr.” Jill:

http://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2024/07/25/po...paris-olympics

^ this article is so touching! In parallel, look at Joe’s schedule today - he receives daily briefing at 10AM and his press secretary gives a briefing at 1:30PM. Originally Posted by Michael8219
I like how the article describes her as being the rock standing behind her husband during his Presidency.

The truth is she has been an accomplice in hiding, (ie, lying about) Biden’s total incompetency during the past three years.

Which begs the question. Who the hell is really running the Country. It sure isn’t our senile, stupid corrupt President.

Once you get to the truth, Jill and her ilk would rather see The United States turned into a 3d world shithole than give up their power.
Isn't Jill starting to pack for the move in early Jan?
I recall Kammi wanted to measure the drapes according to another thread here.
Isn't Jill starting to pack for the move in early Jan?
I recall Kammi wanted to measure the drapes according to another thread here. Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
Do you think the drapes match the carpet?

Nvm. Ewwwww!
I like how the article describes her as being the rock standing behind her husband during his Presidency.

The truth is she has been an accomplice in hiding, (ie, lying about) Biden’s total incompetency during the past three years.

Which begs the question. Who the hell is really running the Country. It sure isn’t our senile, stupid corrupt President.

Once you get to the truth, Jill and her ilk would rather see The United States turned into a 3d world shithole than give up their power. Originally Posted by Jackie S
Joe Biden voluntarily gave up power. He’ll no longer be president after January 2025. This leaves things open to the voters. I fail to see how that’s going to turn the United States into a third world shithole.