Why men like facials while providers not

Personally I like that, although I am not always end up finish in that way.

On the other hand, not many providers accept cof in their menu... or unless ask you for tipppp..

is it because it's hard to clean? or they feel insult?

I think it's a interesting question. men or provider please advise, but do bother ask your wives.
Why don't you have someone shoot a load of Jizz on Your face and then answer your own question.
Why don't you have someone shoot a load of Jizz on Your face and then answer your own question. Originally Posted by StinkyFingers
Youre welcome come and shoot a load on my face and I will let you know my answer.

My point is, most providers are ok to cim, cot, and almost cum on everywhere except their faces. You know cof won't hurt anything as long as the jizz don't cum to the eyes.

if you think cof is messy or not hygiene, I disagree. cof is really no difference than cim.

so there're might be some psycho reason.
My favorite utr asks me to do it to her. It actually isn't my first choice but she really gets hot with it.
I actually like it, it turns me on , I've actually had request to wear my glasses kind of like a naughty librarian fantasy ..but it does keep it out of my eyes so bring on the jizz baby ,
  • BDD
  • 08-20-2013, 10:28 PM
At the most basic level it is about being in a power position vs submissive position. I have had cum on My face....sometimes mine, sometimes his in a threesome. No biggie to me. Grab a towel, wipe your face, keep calm and carry on...just keep on pushin' and lickin'...
I like it. But I'm just a freak like that
Two words...makeup, and hair...
I actually prefer, and enjoy the feeling of warm cum on my face, however most guys seem to have a cim preference.
I don't mind it on my face, but sometimes the control of loads are sporadic and it can get in my eyes....which burns and leaves me with red eyes. I would prefer it stay on the lower half of my face if I have a say in the matter, but I'm not gonna fuss if it doesn't. And BDD you're correct, it's a very submissive act for a woman to have jizz in her face :-)
Two words...makeup, and hair... Originally Posted by Wakeuр
I kinda agree with this.. I know how messy it will be when cum to lady's hair..
I don't mind it on my face, but sometimes the control of loads are sporadic and it can get in my eyes....which burns and leaves me with red eyes. I would prefer it stay on the lower half of my face if I have a say in the matter, but I'm not gonna fuss if it doesn't. And BDD you're correct, it's a very submissive act for a woman to have jizz in her face :-) Originally Posted by DDMcGee
indeed a very submissive act, I found that Asian women were more submissive in sex.

some even give you a gentle bbbj after cof...
I kinda agree with this.. I know how messy it will be when cum to lady's hair.. Originally Posted by texas99
So how ok are you with women that don't shower after seeing someone? I know the first thing I do after picking up the hat(s) used is to jump in and wash myself.......... All of myself.
So how ok are you with women that don't shower after seeing someone? I know the first thing I do after picking up the hat(s) used is to jump in and wash myself.......... All of myself. Originally Posted by DDMcGee
yes, provider should go shower but always someone doesn't.

So usually I only do DFK and DATY in the early morning or ask provider takes a shower with me first. luckily I never had eaten something I shouldn't eat.

I like licking/tickling women's body, from ear to neck, down to the clit then down to thigh, feet, and toes. I have proved it is a very hot foreplay to most ladies from their moans and compliments.

I like licking/tickling women's body, from ear to neck, down to the clit then down to thigh, feet, and toes. I have proved it is a very hot foreplay to most ladies from their moans and compliments. Originally Posted by texas99
Mmmm, that just turns me to butter..