Houston

I have decided to stay in the Clearlake area. Im sorry I will not be moving to the woodlands at the end of the month ,but I can still come and see my lovely gentlemen in that area I love all y'all and miss y'all... Looking to come down on the weekend like saturday..
Uhhh ... OK, I guess. So, what are we gonna discuss?
Fucking threAD...
Y'all is an improper contraction for you all. So the statement where you used "....I love all y'all and miss y'all..." Should just be ".... I love all of you...." Or ".... I love y'all...." simplified.
This is why America is ranked somewhere around 25th in education world wide.
Thanks y'all are to sweet... Awww
Uhhh ... OK, I guess. So, what are we gonna discuss? Originally Posted by chicagoboy
About?
And to correct my wording love you all on the NW and 'are missed see you all soon. How's that DG.
Thanks y'all are to sweet... Awww Originally Posted by Champagne Brown
It's "too"
Uhhh ... OK, I guess. So, what are we gonna discuss? Originally Posted by chicagoboy
About? Originally Posted by Champagne Brown
This is a discussion forum, not an ad forum. What did you want to discuss?
Notifying I will not be moving nw like I said that's all. Have a great one guys.

Champagne out..
Correcting Champagne's grammar isn't nice. She doesn't claim to hold two bachelor degrees, speak ten languages fluently or any other total bs some girls say. ThreADS are annoying but you don't have to do that.