~Asian Layla~

• Toyz
  • 08-09-2015, 03:33 PM
I think its safe for me to speak on behalf of 300+ hobbiests of Austin & visiting cities when we say "Congratulations on #300" as you recently received positive review #300.

You always show that you are the MASTER of your craft & demonstrate with every visit why you are truly unique.

If the title of sexual connoisseur were a rank we could bestow on anyone, you would be the first.

Congrats and thanks for your unbelievable energy, chemistry, & passion to please.

Austin is lucky to have you!

Wow that's high volume
That's twice as many as the starting line up of every team in the National Basketball Association combined.

That's not even counting those that don't review, or just use p411.
she has been a member for almost 3 years or exactly 1025 days. so 301 reviews in that time is a review every 3.41 days or right at 2 a week.

Is that still high volume?
Extremely, considering probably only 1 in 5 write a review. Or clients who are on p411 and don't review. It's just the tip of the iceberg showing. I'd bet money that she has given at least 300 okays on p411, and that half of those are not reviewed. Is she on TER too?
Wow, hyperlinking that term to the urban dictionary will not help her. Pretty sure you are hurting her more than helping.
Yeah I'm thinking the ALSO part.

This WK post was as ill conceived as the one by Reincarnated, maybe we'll get lucky and this WK will disable as well
Extremely, considering probably only 1 in 5 write a review. Or clients who are on p411 and don't review. It's just the tip of the iceberg showing. I'd bet money that she has given at least 300 okays on p411, and that half of those are not reviewed. Is she on TER too? Originally Posted by black sunshine

Yet if you consider SL's 300 review count (You probably know him) it's a badge of honor right? Any ideas where he's gone off to?

Probably just not as much fun tag team posting with the crew unless all three are wearing the same uniform.

OK so just to make sure we've got this right ...

Provider with 300 reviews = Nasty Skank
Monger with 300 reviews = Man God

Got it.
Who said SL's 300 review count is a badge of honor?
Sounds like maybe you are a little impressed.
I doubt seriously he's not reviewing 4 reviews for every 1 he does write.
I'll bet you skimmed right over the tip of the iceberg part.
Even her WK posted up this gem for us,
"Someone really good at their sexual escapades. Also a slut or skank."
sexual connoisseur
You want low volume..get a wife!
I doubt seriously he's not reviewing 4 reviews for every one he does write. Originally Posted by black sunshine
And you are in the position to doubt one's numbers over the other's because? Must be some insider trading going on.

Especially considering SL and his boss have both openly boasted on the board that SL's session count is way higher than his review count.
  • Toyz
  • 08-09-2015, 07:19 PM
You want low volume..get a wife! Originally Posted by Cunt Hunt
I'll pass on a wife or a visibly high volume skank.
I'll pass on a wife or a visibly high volume skank. Originally Posted by black sunshine

How retarded can a poster get? The whole point to providing is to make money. Become too successful and the idiots use it against you.

Here we go again...

Not enough reviews and praise = obsolete, insignificant old skank

Too many reviews and too much praise = High volume skank

Please try to be a little less obvious.
Oh I see I'm him huh?
You guys are too damn funny....
Would you two paranoids stick to one person I am, your stupidity is confusing.
Oh I see I'm him huh? Originally Posted by black sunshine
Donald Trump? Probably.