URL / Website: https://us-houston.bedpage.com/femal.../22942913.html
City: Spring - Humble
State: Texas
Address: 21747 Aldine Westfield
Activities: Light massage, CBJ, 69, CFS, Missionary, K9 DATY
Hair Length and Color: Short, about shoulder length
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: 5 foot 6, maybe 125 lbs.. solid B cups that might be encroaching in the C range. Dark eyes, barely and I mean BARELY a tummy, doubtful its mommy damage but you can see she has a tummy if they lights are up - still it is lick-able. (grin) Overall VERY shapely.

See ad in link, she looks A LOT like the girl laying down with the short hair).
Recommendation: Yes
Nice, will have to check the place out.

Sooo, how much did you donate to their charity ?
Never mind, reread- thanks for the great review
Stopped by on Sunday about 1 PM. Open sign off, doors locked and no cars in parking lot. Jus sayin
their ad shows open 9am to 2am but the card I grabbed when I walked in shows 9am - 10pm 7 days.

Best bet would be to call first unless driving by is no hassle.

I will say this about the place, though it still in pct 4, its not up and down 1960 and I have found that the ones that tucked out of the way off the main roads away from business centers usually are the best
Went by twice over the weekend door was locked 2nd time lady working was ugly as hell rude and slammed the door on me yelling Police police at me I was like lololol on the way out
That does not sound like the same place. Was there a nail spa to its left and the Chevron convenience store further down left?

Cause I would hate to think it was a one hit wonder.
Yup end of the gas station right side
I might go out there tomorrow and see what is up, if anything is up.

If they have their hours posted out front I will get a photo of it.
Went by over the weekend and fat, old, ugly and rude woman chucked a frozen water bottle at me. Had it not been for my catlike reflexes, would have hit me in the noggin. Think she had me confused with someone else because I was driving a loaner minivan.
drove by there today on my way to an event - sign showed open and door shows hours 9am - 10pm 7 days...

if I had more time I would have stopped in. For now I think this one will be one to keep an eye on.
No one here is close to 20 or even 30 in age more like 59 to 79 is the real age
I've driven by this place a few times after reading these comments. I've been hesitant to go inside due to being met with a potential ogre. I'm not the best at asking for a different person.
I've driven by this place a few times after reading these comments. I've been hesitant to go inside due to being met with a potential ogre. I'm not the best at asking for a different person. Originally Posted by HeadSeeker83
Don't worry about that. They shuffle out the cleaning lady when they see the minivan pull up.