Are there still Greek Providers?

I've been gone for almost a year, and I feel like now I'm looking around there are barely any greek providers and very few with decent rates. I'm I wrong?
Yup, rates are rising and a lot of dicks are going limp......
AngelIsAFreak6969
I don't get the greek thing one bit. Why do straight normal guys like to stick their dicks in ASS when there is a sweet, warm wet vagina right next door.
I don't get the greek thing one bit. Why do straight normal guys like to stick their dicks in ASS when there is a sweet, warm wet vagina right next door. Originally Posted by homer13

Taste's better too!
Tightness, the vaginas are all widened out by y'alls BIG BAD ones.
Other than that, I am with you BIG BAD one.
There was a civie girl I hadn't seen in over a year. After a while of trying to get a hold of her she finally decided to come for a visit. When I saw her again she had changed. Whereas before she wasn't really curvy, now her butt had grown thick and round. She was wearing this tight pants that really made her ass stick out. Watching her go up the stairs to my place as I walked behind her had me so turned on. The best part was that her ass was firm and hard. There was no wobble whatsoever. When she was in all fours she felt great but just looking at that amazing ass there was no way in hell I was going to let that booty hole get away. I had to dive in. I did and she moaned letting me know how much she enjoyed it.

I've been a convert ever since.
Nothing looks better then watching my junk go in to a super fine ass... Its like u own it...u just don't know fool...
I don't get the greek thing one bit. Why do straight normal guys like to stick their dicks in ASS when there is a sweet, warm wet vagina right next door. Originally Posted by homer13
The same could be said for oral sex then.
Has nothing to do with "straight". It all about options.
Greek offers a different sensation both physically (Tighter, warmer) and Psychologically (Erotic and taboo).

Vaginal is more emotionally intimate especially when kissing is involved.

Oral is all about laying back and enjoying the pleasure of being serviced.

I don't like or dislike oral anymore than vaginal anymore than anal. They all have their distinct pluses. I personally like options although I don't always need to exhaust them all every time.
Leahluvsyou. Girl really loves greek.
" Are there still Greek Providers?"

Every single provider born in Greece is from what I understand. Hope that helps clear things up.