Encounter: Shelby Eleanor of LBK is Outstanding

Date: Mid-November
Name: Shelby Eleanor
Phone: 806-370-9257
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
City: Lubbock
State: Texas
Address: My place. Around 50th and Slide.
Activities: LFK, DFK, Mutual Touching, HJ, BBBJ
Hair Length and Color: Brown to shoulders or perhaps just past.
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Shelby Eleanor (SE) has what I would call a "sexy-girl-next-door" look. She's good looking in the moderate, unintimidating fashion that invites second looks. It's not the attractiveness of the thunderbolt so much as that of the warm breeze that makes one want to get closer to its source. She also has extraordinary sex appeal. It's a combination, I think, of her genuine enjoyment of this work, her comfort in her own skin, and her desire to please. The more time one spends with her, the sexier she becomes. I'm not a big "body" guy, so I can't really report much in the way of detail about SE's frame except to say that I found it really well-proportioned and attractive. The features I do tend to notice -- eyes and hair -- are definitely among SE's assets. She has very pretty eyes and glossy, soft brown hair that I really enjoyed having the chance to run my fingers through.
Recommendation: Yes
Charge???
Link?
Sorry for the lack of link, fellas. I don't see a page for her here, so I'm going to have to link to her page on OH2: https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php...Shelby-Eleanor.

I'll be happy to share the rate via PM.
What’s with the pm? Just put it in a private tag if your worried for whatever reason
She is currently Charlotte Moloch on here but a request has been made to change her name to the Shelby one to match her P411 handle.
I called her and quickly received the requested information and a photo. I visited with her and I very much concur with six033. SE is a wonderful lady in all respects; I will see her again soon, and she may well become an ATF
I will definitely see her again when she comes back to Amarillo. Really cool and down to earth chick