My Felicity review of a few weeks ago

So it has come to my attention that some of our esteemed members like to give private information to providers, i know shocking isn't it, well because of this, someone assumed that when I saw Felicity smokes, we didn't use a condom, well, once people stop reading between the lines and assuming shit, which will never happen, then drama and bs will stop. Well, just to clarify something, WE USED A CONDOM!
I am done commenting on this, if you don't like it, oh well, now back to our regular scheduled programming
What brand? Just kidding bub,hard to imagine why anybody could give a rats ass, but that's just me!
I'm sorry to hear of your loss.
someone assumed that when I saw Felicity smokes, we didn't use a condom, well, once people stop reading between the lines and assuming shit, which will never happen, then drama and bs will stop. Originally Posted by Iso#1gfe
Are you talking about these

lines?
From this Review: Felicity x 2 clesed review?
Paul, go for it!
Why bring up drama from weeks ago? Seems everyone else has moved on. You're just asking for trouble.
Why bring up drama from weeks ago? Seems everyone else has moved on. You're just asking for trouble. Originally Posted by bustybabygirl
Sometimes BBG, drama just has a way of finding a man.
Why bring up drama from weeks ago? Seems everyone else has moved on. You're just asking for trouble. Originally Posted by bustybabygirl
Sometimes BBG, drama just has a way of finding a man. Originally Posted by Taskmaster

Yeehaw!!!!
I peed a little bit once when I coughed.

I had to go so damn bad but I coughed and a little leaked out.

As long as we are talking about shit no one cares about I would ad another story..
So this turned out to be the "short" story...does anybody really care?
I never had relationships with that woman...Ms Lewinsky
So it has come to my attention that some of our esteemed members like to give private information to providers, i know shocking isn't it, Originally Posted by Iso#1gfe