Austin is hardly a friendly place and seems rather cliquish.

Why is it that you cannot dispute the validity of a review but it's OK to see banned members in every new person that posts? Why would anyone want to join and post in Austin if they cannot have a chance to establish themselves amidst the paranoia that seems to reign?
  • Loxly
  • 07-25-2015, 03:20 PM
You're new and I wouldn't let your first encounter set the tone for being here. The Prime Directive is to meet up with all the hot POAs here. Everything else is irrelevant. The only "thin skin" you need is a good condom.
Sometimes it just takes patience to prove yourself when there are those that want to question everyone new.
Those that are banned do often come back with new handles or have second, third or even more handles, which could be why they were banned to begin with. Some have even threatened to come back again and again if they are banned.

LOL @ Loxly. Definitely need that thin 'skyn'.
  • Toyz
  • 07-25-2015, 03:53 PM
Why is it that you cannot dispute the validity of a review but it's OK to see banned members in every new person that posts? Why would anyone want to join and post in Austin if they cannot have a chance to establish themselves amidst the paranoia that seems to reign? Originally Posted by Cat in the Hat

I wouldn't worry about it...you have written one review of an unidentifiable stripper in a town 3 hours away. Why would anyone doubt your authenticity?

Just jump into the pool & let your opinion be heard. If people like it, they will support you...if they don't like it they will castrate you. Its just a fuck board full of old hoogars, fat pimps & senile tricks, don't let it affect you so much & get so fake riled up...if you post it, they will stroke it for you.

Note if you will that the shit-talkers represent bout 5% of the active posters, but as they're desperate for attention, and can't get any positive attention except from each other, they go for the negative attention figuring it's better than being ignored and unnoticed like they are IRL. The reason new users get treated with a little cynicism is because when one of the main 5 assholes gets banned he just whips up a new handle to smear shit from. It doesn't take long for MOST folks to stop harassing you for being new. BTW welcome to the board. Don't let 'em get to you.
  • Toyz
  • 07-25-2015, 04:55 PM
Note if you will that the shit-talkers represent bout 5% of the active posters, but as they're desperate for attention, and can't get any positive attention except from each other, they go for the negative attention figuring it's better than being ignored and unnoticed like they are IRL. The reason new users get treated with a little cynicism is because when one of the main 5 assholes gets banned he just whips up a new handle to smear shit from. It doesn't take long for MOST folks to stop harassing you for being new. BTW welcome to the board. Don't let 'em get to you. Originally Posted by Txcruiser
Hey TX, I see you are pretty new to the board & are having TERRIBLE luck trolling BP for your humps with 4 negative reviews in 6 (really 5) attempts.

If you need some friendly advice on how to find a decent lay let me know, ok? I'd be happy to guide you in the right direction.
I use to feel Austin was kinda a click city on the boards. I have recently discovered they are pretty welcoming... I have even starting blogging with them again
Hey TX, I see you are pretty new to the board & are having TERRIBLE luck trolling BP for your humps with 4 negative reviews in 6 (really 5) attempts.

If you need some friendly advice on how to find a decent lay let me know, ok? I'd be happy to guide you in the right direction. Originally Posted by Toyz

4 neg out of 5 reviews. White knight on the open board and Dark knight on the review forum. Every provider's dream.
Aww, come on guys don't discourage No reviews. We need more of them. They're the most entertaining, you get some honesty within them, and they provide some balance to the automatic yes mania you see on the site.
Just tell them bitches to make you a sammich, then go brag about how many 0's you both got in your reviews. Don't piss off The God Fathers, Toyz and company, any former Pussy Mafia ladies or bat shit crazy lady pimps, start a threAD, White Knight, Dark Knight, pay too much or too little.... You'll be fine. Welcome to ATX!!!!!
  • Toyz
  • 07-25-2015, 07:06 PM
Just tell them bitches to make you a sammich, then go brag about how many 0's you both got in your reviews. Don't piss off The God Fathers, Toyz and company, any former Pussy Mafia ladies or bat shit crazy lady pimps, start a threAD, White Knight, Dark Knight, pay too much or too little.... You'll be fine. Welcome to ATX!!!!! Originally Posted by Scarlett De Rossi
Rossi, you need to be my sammich ho. I need a meatball sub with provolone....
OP I'm so sorry if I've said anything to make you feel that Austin is unfriendly or cliquish.

It's just that over the years as the most dominant and hostile poster on the board you've pretty much shaped things to be that way.

Now that you are a brand new innocent member with new sensibilities I will get my act together pronto.

Welcome to the Board! We look forward to the new wonderful you.

Please feel free to review the pole vote results on my "What are the odds" thread.

I can see how you might feel this way when 28 out of 29 voters believe you to be a fake handle. What are the odds?

You'll be happy to know that while we have fun with it the vast majority really don't give a shit so post away.
Rossi, you need to be my sammich ho. I need a meatball sub with provolone.... Originally Posted by Toyz
I'll be yo sammich ho. Sammich you between my titties, brah.
  • tzv13
  • 07-25-2015, 07:22 PM
I'll be yo sammich ho. Sammich you between my titties, brah. Originally Posted by Scarlett De Rossi

I'm still waiting for that sammich...
  • Toyz
  • 07-25-2015, 07:27 PM