Plan an evening ...$500 Budget

I thought this would be interesting and since I have a free evening coming up would
Also give me some ideas on maximizing my fun!

This can include hobbying, dinner, strip clubs, amps or anything you would do on a free evening in the Baton Rouge/New Orleans area.

Let's hear some ideas ! Ladies feel free to contribute, just keep in mind we are planning an evening for a gentleman.
Guess I will stay home, eat a tv dinner and rub one out . NOT !!!!!
lol---babe....for bourbon st $500 wont go far

did you wnat to get a provider by the evening or what were your thoughts??
I don't know what my plans are yet. The $$$$$ was just a figure to get people to participate in the thread. Certainly could be more. Just needed a number to keep things realistic.

I just had thought it would be interesting to hear what the fellas would do with a free evening and a budget.
Bourbon Street

$5 Huge ass beer
$7 Lucky Dog
$70 FQ hotel room via priceline
$10 admission to a strip club
$8 drink at the strip club
$400 for an hour of lapdances in the VIP room (maybe a hj if you are lucky)

Going to the hotel alone, knowing you could have had at least a good hour and a half with your favorite provider....priceless!

wooohooo Heidi---awesome!!!

{I love lucky dogs}
Bourbon Street

$5 Huge ass beer
$7 Lucky Dog
$70 FQ hotel room via priceline
$10 admission to a strip club
$8 drink at the strip club
$400 for an hour of lapdances in the VIP room (maybe a hj if you are lucky)

Going to the hotel alone, knowing you could have had at least a good hour and a half with your favorite provider....priceless!

Originally Posted by heidilynnla
oh, the prices for lap dances have gone up, eh?
It sounds FUN!
On $500 not much can be done. I am not a strip club patron, nothing wrong with being one, just not for me. I do not like paying $9 for a beer, just me. And no I do not buy $9 beers at the dome either, lol.

Get a room in the Garden district at a hotel that has a jacuzzi in the room, cost about $200

I would take my lady to Mr. John's steakhouse, order the lobster and steak and her favorite wine, cost about $250.

Take a ride down to Cafe Du Monde on decatuer, walk hand-in-hand with my lady along the riverfront as we talk and laugh.

After stroll, order beignets and coffee, flirt as we wipe the powdered sugar off each other's cheeks and chins, cost about $15

Go back to hotel, light scented candles for aroma, cost about $35, engage in a passionate and deep kiss, slowly remove the shoulder straps from her dres as I caress her arms, shoulders and neck. Undress and as the jacuzzi fills with water. Lightly massage her neck, back, shoulders, and thighs. ow that we are both warmed up, enter into the jacuzzi which has bath oils and well you know the rest!!!

Now this evening would have to be with a lady that is romantically involved with me or interested in me or willing to do a freebie, as I do not have enough to pay a fee, lol. But with only $500 that's all I can muster up.

When someone wants to start a thread of what I would do on a $2000 budget much different story!!
I love your thinking you are an awesome sweet date outdoors!!

Flash...did ya find some fun sugar??
Dallas you are just too nice to me, Thx.
awwwww I try to give what I like getting! lol

Flash...tell us what happens if ya do it!
Still looking at possibilities. Not sure if I am gonna stay in baton rouge or
Head down to new orleans.

Will certainly report results.
  • the_1
  • 08-26-2011, 11:02 AM
i bet you can get a 10 dollar special with this http://batonrouge.backpage.com/Femal...asy-24/4748373
I bet you know.....