Bignastywood-not gonna fly

I just wanted to say if you schedule an appointment for me at 9:30 and then on the phone cop an attitude with me because I won't tell you the hotel until it's time then you get to the hotel and start calling and calling and calling, harassing me half an hour after our appointment time it's really not fair for you to write a negative review.

I'm calling total bs on you for trying to ruin my name when you have harassed me, decided to show up for the appointment whenever you felt like it and then wrote a negative review out of spite.
And then to go around bragging about standing me up!?! The audacity!

Ladies p.m. me for his number so you don't get the same treatment.
And I can back Tanner up on this...because she was sitting on my bed eating papa johns pizza watching basketball wives reunion when he call after already being 30 minutes late...And its messed up he created an accout just to bash her...When he's lying out his ass...He was late as hell and couldn't even call her and tell her he was running behind...EVERYONE knows Tanners a great provider...

I feel that review should be taken off because its a fake review!!
Don't worry about it. Although he's had an ECCIE account for over a year, he has only one post and the guys here understand that a review actually has to have an encounter to qualify as a review (RTM employed).

Her real reviews carry more weight, so don't worry about it.

RTM: Please move to COED.
he made himself look like the jerk anyways girl, don't worry about it. i wouldn't even have posted about it honestly. when i read that review i can tell he is disgruntled, for whatever reason and you have far too many good reviews behind you to back you up...
He called me all night trying to set up 4 a.m. appointments just so he could stand me up again. I don't know what his problem is but thank you so much for your support and kind words, it really means alot.
He called me all night trying to set up 4 a.m. appointments just so he could stand me up again. I don't know what his problem is but thank you so much for your support and kind words, it really means alot. Originally Posted by TabooTanner
Really sorry you had to go through that.
I just put my phone on silent and woke up to like 50 texts/calls all from the same number. I think if anything he is wasting his time trying to be mean.
Tanner the less you say and do the better off you'll be ..... If you ignore stuff like this normally it will go away....
Tanner, sorry your going thru this. It seems to be occurring more lately.
Tanner, sorry your going thru this. It seems to be occurring more lately. Originally Posted by rpmsouth
+1 .... and your right, the idiots are getting worse!!
I'm sorry to see this myself. Block his number and move forward. Your rep will see you through this.
Thank you all so much for your advice/support!! I cannot begin to tell you how much it helps.
Wow! I'm sorry I ran into this thread. I've personally seen bignastywood several times and he's always been a complete doll to me. Not sure what to say other than I am sorry for what may be going on Tanner. Maybe bignasty would consider coming back on here and explaining/rectifying this situation?
I am fairly certain his threatening voicemails have said enough to me. I don't handle threats to my safety very well. Maybe he had an off day but either way I am not interested in seeing him, just a personal choice after everything he has said to me.