Best GFE/PSE Talent in Houston

Hey guys,
From your experiences who do you all believe has great GFE and PSE talents in Houston (most frequent visitors from Dallas counts as well)?
You should ask that guy "Search".
I'm in houston all day today, my first trip here and its amazing, I'm staying in the galleria area and I am the ultimate gfe. with sparks of pse.. i love cim!
The guy "search" doesn't give much of the current data. The keyword in my query is from fellow eccibians "experiences".....
Holly for GFE, Bianca Page and Puerto Rican Sandra fr ultimate PSE.
Thx joe. PRS is on the radar but waiting her to update her pics first s she's has same old pics since last few years and I wish to see new pics before the trip.
Brooke Wild will fix you right up
  • Darth
  • 04-21-2012, 08:40 PM
PSE/Fetish/No holds barred--Ms Athena
BnG--Deanna Bell
GFE--Ruby Red or Kinky Maddy--can't go wrong with either...

Just my experience--so far...
good list Darth...BUT I will also put KinkyMaddy in that hot pse list! {I did a hot damn double with her! llol}
PRS may have old pics but trust me when i say she has one of the best looking bodies in the business and skills to boot.
I want to put my name in there for GFE and BNG !!!
I want my name in ther too. For PSE, GFE, and BNG When we getting that drink Allison??? I'll be in the South side this Thursday
I guess Chislane, Miranda, Valery, Kristin Callaway (long gone) would qualify too. I wish Kristin that Kristin was still there (even as a UTR.)