Boobies fake or real part two

if a provider changes her apperance with new boobies ..will you still see her?
Probably not
depends how big she goes
Yes, but I would wait until the Surgery scars heal first. It would also depend upon how she looks post Surgery. I know a number of women that have had this work done. The ones that have had them blown up to a reasonable size (34D - 36C) done by a good plastic surgen look quite beautiful.
Depends . . .Gotta see the new picties first, then maybe a new "first " session.
What a silly question. If the breast augmentation improves her looks, of course I would see her. I am thinking of one lady whose breasts took a beating from child birth. She could improve her looks and self image if she had hers done.
Its not only looks , its how they feel
Nope, fake tits help her inside, not outside.

Real so when I press against her they form to my body
I would rather see a natural A cup than a fake D cup. Don't like fake tits at all.
While I would prefer naturals to manmade boobies, if I saw her before and I enjoyed my time with her, I would probably not let fake boobies get in the way of future visits. Remember, many of us answer questions about who we see with a response that attitude trumps a lot of other characteristics.

All of that said, if lady needed fake boobies to feel good about herself, likely she was not on my do again list and perhaps not on my do ever list.
Probably not. Fake boobs are like a bad paint job on a car. That's the best analogy i could think of.
Hate fake boobs. My ATF's all have natural boobs.
I would rather see a natural A cup than a fake D cup. Don't like fake tits at all. Originally Posted by burkalini

Couldn't have said it better myself. That's exactly what I think about the question...every time it comes up
Damn it I still need to go feel some fake ones......I'll have to get back to this one...
It's funny you ask this question. I go back and forth wondering if fake boobs really make a difference. The wonder of plastic surgery is that it has the potential to eliminate all the imperfections that nature imparts. So, fake boobs, if done well, tend to look better but how they feel is a totally different matter.