A Good Provider.

Let's tap some minds here and see what we get.

A good provider is like a what?

Sometimes it helps to clarify things in our mind when we catalog them logically.

A good provider is like a maid.

1. A good maid is dependable.
2, A good maid provides quality service.
3. A good maid is sweet to be around.
4. A great maid remembers your birthday and brings you gifts on all occasions.

, , , Now, it's your turn!

A great maid leaves you alone when you are not in the mood.
A good provider is like Fed Ex. They are there absolutely, positively when you need them while maintaining superior customer service in a competitive environment.

On the other hand, a bad provider is like the US Postal Service-- lazy, inefficient and come at you with attitude b/c they take things for granted.
A good provider is like Fed Ex. They are there absolutely, positively when you need them while maintaining superior customer service in a competitive environment.

On the other hand, a bad provider is like the US Postal Service-- lazy, inefficient and come at you with attitude b/c they take things for granted. Originally Posted by Cpalmson
I like this one
A good provider is hard to find.

. . .The search continues because the pleasure awaits!

...screws you so good you forget its a service and then you die of sexual exhaustion.
You may want to rein in your passion just a smidge, sweetheart.

. . . I like your unbridled attitude, but you need your customers to return to stay in business!

A good provider is like a good doctor, sees u right away, quickly diagnosis what's ailing u, gives u the cure, and is really good at billing u. A bad provider is like a bad doctor, makes u wait, mis diagnosis ur ailment, gives u a placebo, but still bill u.
A good provider is one that you choose to see more than once, for whatever reason.
Delivers.

Setty

Well, not to deviate too much, but since you brought up the subject of doctor.

. . . What is the difference between a doctor and a duck?

A good provider is like a good doctor, sees u right away, quickly diagnosis what's ailing u, gives u the cure, and is really good at billing u. A bad provider is like a bad doctor, makes u wait, mis diagnosis ur ailment, gives u a placebo, but still bill u. Originally Posted by lostforkate
Most of the best maids are mexicans!!! Ba ha ha!!! Thats me!!! Im kidding please no hate mail!
A Good Provider Is Like Timex...Takes A Lickn' And Keeps On Tickn'!!!
Well, after trying out many maids, I must agree with you on that one.

. . . A good maid like a good provider are hard to find, but when you do, you will stay with her because of her quality service!

Most of the best maids are mexicans!!! Ba ha ha!!! Thats me!!! Im kidding please no hate mail! Originally Posted by Lolabrea01