I swear

This is what you guys read when you see a ad

Hot sexy spinner
Picture
blah blah blah blah blah blah .......................

402-xxx-xxx

It would really help if you actually read the blah blah part. Then you wouldn't and we would't have to ask so many questions!
Lol seriously smh. Just 2-3 more sentences left....you can do it.
So far, this thread has one lovely ass and two lovely breasts......

.......I'm sorry.....were you ladies saying something?
They lost me at 40.... then there was something about Blah, Blah, Blah....
+100
This is what you guys read when you see a ad

Hot sexy spinner
Picture
blah blah blah blah blah blah .......................

402-xxx-xxx

It would really help if you actually read the blah blah part. Then you wouldn't and we would't have to ask so many questions! Originally Posted by Ms.Lady Y
There is actually more to read other than the pictures and the title. Hmmm Got to pay better attention
I thought "hot sexy spinner" cancelled out everything else.
Conversation-

HIm- Are you in ????
Me- no
Him- you are advertising here
Me -Did you read the ad
Him - yes
Me- Really?
Him -Yes
Me - If you read the ad you would know it says I will be there ***** days
Him - I didn't see that
Me - Have a nice day.. Cllick
Oh god yes when one swears he read everything but repeat the questions because it's just obvious by then they refuse to read. SO I've tried putting pretty words into a few pretty pictures but lol they obviously refuse to read those too haha (smh).
Good grief are you related to elena? Let me get you some cheese to go with your whine!
Good grief are you related to elena? Let me get you some cheese to go with your whine! Originally Posted by Erwin M Fletcher
Welcome back! I've missed you!

Yes please I would like mild cheddar and please cut it real thin, oh and don't forget crackers.
Conversely, I have read the ads completely, called and been told that, "they changed their minds or that they sometimes post an ad to gauge interest and so forth".

I have also had ads state that someone will be in a certain location only to be told that they meant they would be in that location for the morning. So I generally will still ask some basic questions to confirm an ad. Further, a few simple questions breaks the ice. I like to hear the response from a lady just to see how she speaks or handles herself.
Conversely, I have read the ads completely, called and been told that, "they changed their minds or that they sometimes post an ad to gauge interest and so forth".

I have also had ads state that someone will be in a certain location only to be told that they meant they would be in that location for the morning. So I generally will still ask some basic questions to confirm an ad. Further, a few simple questions breaks the ice. I like to hear the response from a lady just to see how she speaks or handles herself. Originally Posted by strawberrycar934
I agree. Listening to a provider does give a clue on how you will get along. Also if the ad has a lot of ghetto in it or the provider speaks that way then that's fine for them but it leaves me cold so I always pass. Not to say it's wrong for them but it's just not for me.
I enjoy sharp cheddar or havarti lol

@ strawberrycar934 ehhh I guess I ca understand that too.

@ burkalini a lot of ghetto in it? lol .... like all of the letters and numbers are symbols?
  • Rigin
  • 11-15-2013, 01:47 AM
All I can do is stare at that amazing ass in my favorite color panties.....I guess I'd just let you take your frustration out on me until you felt better.