just when you think you've seen it all on eccie

lets hear some opionions about warnings and bans. I just received a warning for calling someone a "dumbass" for taking a concealed weapon to a meeting with a girl, going to talk with the hotel manager before seeing the girl, posting a negative review and alert because the girl got scared and left without seeing this guy. To me, thats dumb. Posting remarks like dumbass, idiot, crazy, when talking about actions people post about themselves, and, others gets you warning. Watch out what you say about Dorothy, and others. Personally, some of the comments and drama are rather humorous. I've been threatened, called names, etc by other members, but the worst names and comments came from a moderator. I received a warning in the past for confronting this mod because he created, then fueled a serious problem with a girl. Think maybe its time for a reality check and new moderators. This "he said, she said" nonsense has caused more providers to leave and quit, because a few jerks post false reviews and nothing is done. Even tho, the girl has numerous forms of evidence shes right. Think a reality check is needed here. Im sure this post will get removed too.
I'm not being funny, warnings are not that bad....
Getting points are worse...

If everyone wasn't doing it and it was just you, you might of got points...

But I hate warning as well...
But did want to say, I do agree with your post...

Just don't feel like getting into debate with others.

Had to get late appt with dentist last night, so not feeling 100%... Lol
Careful, Dorthy might call you a dumbass for spelling her name Dorothy...

I will not pretend to know the 5.6 billion rules, I would venture to guess it was because it was in the review section?

Perhaps review forum is supposed to be less of a free for all cock fight than coed.
Me thincks the OP forgot to mention the part about trying to inject himself into a whore - trick fight.

He might want to look in the mirror before throwing out those insults.
You know how to steer clear of all the meaningless drama and BS that thrives within the confines of this review board?...don't get involved.

Let the roosters and hens fight amongst themselves while you sit back and laugh. Believe me...it works. LMAO
Yep, staying clear of drama is smart, but as you can see, the stupid comments are already beginning. Just wanted to know about the warning and ban issues. Not the drama
  • cr76
  • 01-16-2016, 09:50 AM
This place will continue to surprise you.
This place will continue to surprise you. Originally Posted by cr76
I find that statement very surprising.
Me saying this is dumbass threAD would be ok. Me saying you are a dumbass for posting this threAD would not be ok.
This "he said, she said" nonsense has caused more providers to leave and quit.. Originally Posted by flyinghi
Here we go with this shit again...post names...or I call bullshit...
Even though his statement is too spicy, I agree with OP
Yawn
double fucking yawn

how do you play the game when you don't know the rules of the game?
Even though his statement is too spicy, I agree with OP Originally Posted by ECCIE2NDAVE
jerks post false reviews and nothing is done. Even tho, the girl has numerous forms of evidence shes right. Think a reality check is needed here. . Originally Posted by flyinghi

Your one of the problems that he's talking about in his post, so stfu!