State: Pennsylvania
Address: On the Main Street near a pizza shop
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: Massage , HE , HJ
Duration of Encounter: 30 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Black past the shoulders
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Not thin or fat..just right with average face and b-c cup wearing a silky sun dress
Recommendation: Yes
Lavender number no good. Got the number there
On the road between Cranberry and Baden….I believe it’s 989
On the road between Cranberry and Baden….I believe it’s 989 Originally Posted by Huntin 123
Bottom of phillips st on state street
You guys are cracking me up. Bejing Lisa's is nowhere near this new Wen Spa. If you google Lavendar Spa it shows the exact location on state St Baden that alwayslonely pointed out in this string and the reviewer put in his encounter post.
I was wrong about the other place she works out of. I saw her the other day and she said it’s on Camp Horne Road
I don’t think anyone is confused about the Wen SPA location. At least I’m not anyway. But he mentioned in the post that she works at another spa closer to Cranberry. This other spa is the one being discussed.
I went last week to Baben and she wasn’t there. Has anyone seen her lately and at what shop?
Speaking of Wen, any intel on the Coraopolis Wen on 5th Avenue?
I gotcha now, the secondary convo was about the other place Cindy works at. Thanks for pointing my noggin in the right direction.
I drove by the one on Camp Horne today. It's located on the top floor of a building across from the Custard's ice cream shop. "Family Back Rub" - 300 Camp Horne Road.