State: Pennsylvania
Address: Off of Saw Mill Run
Appointment Type: Spa
Activities: Waiting TS ROS
Duration of Encounter: 60 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Light brown hair long to lower back
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Sexy lil thing maybe 5’4” with heels. Nice set of bolt ons and nice toned sexy smooth legs.
Recommendation: Yes
did mama put you in a little room with the tv and all the security cameras?
I spent a few minutes in that room one night. I actually liked that room at the end of the hall because it has direct access to the table shower room unfortunately you still have to walk the hallway going to and from the sauna.
did mama put you in a little room with the tv and all the security cameras?
I spent a few minutes in that room one night. I actually liked that room at the end of the hall because it has direct access to the table shower room unfortunately you still have to walk the hallway going to and from the sauna. Originally Posted by mulletman66
Yes. It the little room with the tvs and security cameras. I could see people coming in and leaving. On that night it was busy so a lot of action on those. I also liked the room at the end of the hall. I may try to request that on the next trip.
I am not a fan of the room by the shower you can always hear the person in there and 9 times out of 10 they are trying awkwardly to impress the girl and failing miserably at it.
[/QUOTE]