Did y’all see the illegal on T V Demand that Biden support them

That was a waste of air on his part, Biden is already supporting the criminals
  • Supra
  • 12-26-2023, 04:54 PM
That was a waste of air on his part, Biden is already supporting the criminals Originally Posted by oilfieldace
I did. I found it disgusting. I find Biden more disgusting.
Perhaps a link or a cite to refer to?

(I'm still trying to understand what you even posted.)

(I'm still trying to understand what you even posted.) Originally Posted by eyecu2
News channel the words were coming out of the illegals mouth, the post isn’t that hard to understand, the illegal said it into a live Mike , while being asked why they were coming to America. Pretty sure you are going to have to turn away fromCNN and THEOTHER MORON channel.

What exactly didn’t you understand about the original post?

As fellow poster stated it was disgusting. Understanding that their language differences between our countries. Basically what I heard from the illegal , was we did our part getting here, now you Biden, do your part and support us.

He also they came here because of poverty, not persecution from their government, which doesn’t qualify them for asylum.
  • Supra
  • 12-26-2023, 08:08 PM
News channel the words were coming out of the illegals mouth, the post isn’t that hard to understand, the illegal said it into a live Mike , while being asked why they were coming to America. Pretty sure you are going to have to turn away fromCNN and THEOTHER MORON channel.

As fellow poster stated it was disgusting. Understanding that their language differences between our countries. Basically what I heard from the illegal , was we did our part getting here, now you Biden, do your part and support us.

He also they came here because of poverty, not persecution from their government, which doesn’t qualify them for asylum. Originally Posted by oilfieldace
I saw it. I understand EXACTLY the topic of this thread and I know what I know and I tell you once again. Disgusting and even more disgusting is POTATOHEAD Biden.

(I'm still trying to understand what you even posted.) Originally Posted by eyecu2
me too.
Mee three!

What kind of stupid shit is this?

Did anyone see the stupid thread where someone heard something that someone said to Biden? Mee neither.

me too. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Gee what a surprise, how can I help you understand?
  • Supra
  • 12-27-2023, 11:26 AM

He also they came here because of poverty, not persecution from their government, which doesn’t qualify them for asylum. Originally Posted by oilfieldace
Yeah same thing I heard and I stand by my original response
"disgusting" and "I find Biden more disgusting"
and I will add I find Biden more disgusting as every day passes
I watch a multitude of different channels and even online forums, but was simply asking you to post a link vs. a where's-fucking-waldo version of "y'all need to find a link to what I think I tried to tell you, cause you needed to see it, in order to see what I meant".

Just saying- the alphabet soup version of check it out online vs. posting a direct link to what I am referring to -is appreciated.
Gee what a surprise, how can I help you understand? Originally Posted by oilfieldace

You can start by making sense. Then respond to the bottom reply. It shouldn't be surprising that we don't understand your nonsense. That means you're not making any sense.

Did you see what I saw when Dumpster referred to September 11th as 7-11? I can easily find it. But it's self explanatory to those with basic thinking skills such as you. He's a moron, as his first Secretary of State called him.

I watch a multitude of different channels and even online forums, but was simply asking you to post a link vs. a where's-fucking-waldo version of "y'all need to find a link to what I think I tried to tell you, cause you needed to see it, in order to see what I meant".

Just saying- the alphabet soup version of check it out online vs. posting a direct link to what I am referring to -is appreciated. Originally Posted by eyecu2

Sounds like bullshit.
Sounds like bullshit. Originally Posted by eccieuser9500
Might be , but the illegal said it, if you choose not to believe him that’s cool
  • Supra
  • 12-27-2023, 12:29 PM
Sounds like bullshit. Originally Posted by eccieuser9500
Yep. It was bullshit how the ILLEGAL made demands that Biden support them. When I saw it I ponded my fists and screamed BULLSHIT as loud as I could.
Yep. It was bullshit how the ILLEGAL made demands that Biden support them. When I saw it I ponded my fists and screamed BULLSHIT as loud as I could. Originally Posted by Supra
How does "ponding a fist" work, and do you get those pruning water logged looking fingers if you pond them too long?

And for The screaming part- is that out loud or a silent little inside the head voice that happens?

Why suffer the gaslighting like that by the way?? Clearly the mentioned video was a production of either newsmax or FOX...(just saying)- And while one person can say anything promted on air, - do they have any validation- or could one equally say:

Perhaps they were paid to say it by a reporter?

Or that's it's indeed a personal statement that they feel they owe Joe B. ?

Because I'm fairly certain that people coming from countries and entering into ours, for persecution purposes, or asylum, or protection or opportunity, would likely be the last thing to come out of their mouths, - bad mouthing how they got there and they have "expectations", cause that is the exact way to get thrown out!

Finding narratives to fit a forgone conclusion for FOX talking points is NOT hard, when they are consistently on 24/7 sculpting the narrative for anyone to see, and you can watch that shit for free on tv.